[1.0.6.1 HC] Ravenous Valguur: Vit caster with -212 RR, someone call PETA because this is abuse

exactly, I edited my post cause I asked the same thing back in March.
But took me a while to figure, lol :smiley:

I think (for this build) starting with Swarm + Totem (with a groble sky effigy) then picking up RE with 1 bonespike + keeping the offhand is a smoother leveling experience, but thats just my 2 cents of course.

Which totem - Wendingo or Storm? Or both?

storm. wendigo dont do shit for damage

no need for wendigo really, but can use it if you want

Can I bugger you for a compendium submission, weyu? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would find a levelling guide useful, mainly just what skills/devotions to prioritise :smiley:

Hi I didn’t understand why it took Master of Death when it does not have pets?

OA and DA.

Added a full leveling guide in the second post.
I think that took me longer than writing the actual guide, so I hope it’s useful.

I’ll make a compendium submission when I have time, Spanks, remind me if I forget.

Will do boss man. :slight_smile:

Thanks man, it’s very useful for me :smiley:

Possibly a newbish question, but that never stopped me before!

On your GrimTools link, you have 14.5k health. In your video, you have 29k health. How the heck do you double your health?

Crucible-mode blessing.

Zomg, so much to learn…

Thanks!

Thank you kind sir for your leveling guide as well.
Looks really fun. for a long time i wanted to make a char with RE, but as iam absolutely clueless about “leveling up, what to wear, what points to take etc.” i really appreciate ur efford / from every guide writer.

Hit my first ultimate complete with a purifier not long ago. But looking for a change of pace.
So will try that one, especially as u mentioned the build is “easiely viable” without the set. I guess one would / could use the batrowholm faction gear instead?

thx again :slight_smile: cheers

Wow, thanks a lot for this build, I can’t wait to try it. It’s exactly the kind of build I like, very tanky and you can clearly see the monster’s health melting.

Bro - very solid build, but…

Why in Heaven’s name are you using Master of Death?

you don’t get any buffs ( besides the OA bonus ) from it… :undecided::undecided: :confused:

MoD is amazing man it’s not just for pets if that’s what you’re thinking. It probably nets him ~250 OA 100 DA and the vit res which he needs that is amazing offensively and defensively. Much better than a 150% vit damage bonus, useless conversion, and lifesteal which we both don’t need and can’t use to maximum effect. That 250 OA puts your chance to hit, crit chance, and crit multiplier in a much better place. Most builds are going to prefer big OA/DA boost over harbinger

Hoping to make this my first level 100 character. Was wondering how important Solael’s Flame is to this build? Looking to simplify the skill management a little and wondering if the 10 rr makes a significant difference? Is there a suitable replacement for that component?

It’s a nice bonus on highly vit resistant bosses and not much of an extra hassle to use when most of your other skills are on cooldown.