[1.0.6.1]Lacussa- Winters Queen infiltrator

Hello, fellow minmaxers, welcome to my cold tread of 2H spam- caster. This girl pierce foes with icy spines and tear apart even the sturdies enemies in seconds. =)
Grimtools
Build explanation:
We slam our long cold sword intro the ground and miracle happen- the manifestation of Winters Queen summon 3 icy spines from the ground, each of them deal 55% weapon dmg and some minor cold stuff. Winters Queen might is bound to Guardian gaze devotion, due to some shotguns we can summon up to 12 nasty eye`s , each of them deal 15% of WD on top of some minor flat dmg. Elemental balance ringset provide addition proc, dealing another 15% WD in AoE and some minor cold dmg.
For %RR we have 33% from Night chill, 35% from Censure, 10% from Crown modifier to Veil of shadow, 15% from amy modifier, 23% from Rumor and 32 flat RR from Elemental storm. 148% reduced cold resistance.

As you can guess the dmg output is kinda low, resulting in sub 8minutes runs of 150-170 with 4 buffs and sub 7 minute runs with 4 buffs and vanguard banner.

For defenses we have capped DA, 21% dmg reduction from Censure and that it. This build is squishy and require concentration in high crucible environment.
Videos
150-170 4 buffs, banner
Ancient Grove
krvali

Attachment: Ice.jpg

Very nice dmg and GG;)

Pic wierd af though

Magic armor , swirly stuff and two hander. I couldn’t find something more suitable :smiley:

Why didn’t you take Ring of Frost?

I understand. Well it’s hard to find it all with just anime stiff. Does it have to be anime?

Here, i literally wrote “ice sword woman” and got this:D I know it’s prob too evil looking for the theme and no swirls. Just messing around

For what? RoS is taken to proc devotions.

you pass =) But definitely need moar swirls.

Still it does some more or less decent aoe damage. That 15th point in shadow dance is useless wouldn’t it be better to put it in RoF?

Shadow dance provide increasing returns. This build has no other mean of defense outside of DA, Seal and Censure. Our armor is low, our phyz resist is almost non-existant, our health pool is low and on top of it - not a single circuit breacker and limited lifesteal.
As for RoS due to zero CDR on the build we can only drop one RoS per 3 seconds. A few thousand dmg in 3 seconds dosent matter at all for clear-speed. If you want to use RoS you need different build - Soulrend or Kobra.

The difference between 14 and 15 shadow dance is 7 DA. This point is better somewhere else IMO

Stronk Infiltrator, and does the hell of a job even without OA. Nice. Pic is indeed weird :slight_smile:

I’m too lazy ti do the math, bu my guts tell me that 7da is better investment that armor on PA, or life in inquisitor.
But if you like, you can put it in anatomy of murder or merciless repertoire.

Also, zero stun res, how does that work?

Censure remove stunns from trash. Btw you can pick 15% stun resist from throne node. With ulo buff its more that enough.

Damn, Infiltrator needs buffs, maybe 25% stun res to Aura of Censure?

Yeah, and some OA to Steel Resolve. =)

Yeah, I mean look at your OA, Infiltrator is literally unplayable!1 Crate needs to do something.

This looks almost identical to http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75574, except it doesnt use RoH.

The effects of constantly playing the top tier builds of cdr binder and runefiltrator. These timings are now considered low dps :stuck_out_tongue:

Stun res is only a problem up to 150. After that, the only thing stun related that can troll you is maiden+valdaran in an unfortunate sync between Vald’s lightning and her stuns. Which is very rare. So Ulo is more than enough for that.

After 150 the most important secondary res is probably slow. A min. 30% is very healthy. Then some freeze res

Soon, probably end of this week I will post my frost burn infiltrator.