[1.0.6.1] Manly Beefy Melee Caster -> Wrath of Agrivix CT Spellbinder- Super Ez Glad 150 170 viable

BUMP
Anyone playing this build at all? :confused:

yo. kymons order or death’s vigil for this build?

Well, since ure half necro u only have 1 choice xD

Fair enough. On another note, it is hard to tell how many points you put into skills because of the additional gear boosts. any chance you can post a grimcalc showing the bare points?

Crtl + Shift does the trick

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip!

hi mate, this is a great build. I saw in your post you want to get rid of crane, but cant. Is it because of the resists you need to stay capped? Otherwise you could swap some things around:

• remove crossroads blue and yellow, tree of life, Eel and Crane
  • add Lion, Tortoise and Panther

Not sure if its worth it. I guess you it would trade of resists for slightly more armour and DA, and more OA.

Some comparison:

Crossroad 2x:

• 18 DA
  • 5% hp
    Crane 5x:
  • 15 phys 15 spirit
  • 12% psn res
  • 15% damg - 10% spirit req wpn
  • 8% vit res
  • 10% ele res, 8% bleed res, 15% ref dmg red
    Eel 3x:
  • 12 DA, 2% avoid melee
  • 15 DA, 2% avoid ranged
  • 20 DA, 6% move speed, 10% pierce res

Tree of life 1x:

• 5% hp

DA: 18 + 12 + 15 + 20 = 65
HP: 5% + 5% = 10%
Res:

Lion 3x:

• 4% hp, 8 DA
  • 15 spirit, 100 hp, 3% move speed
  • 15% all dmg

Tortoise 5x:

• 15hp, 12 DA
  • 15 DA
  • 100 hp, 15 DA
  • 4% hp, 10 DA, 4% armour
  • Turtle shell

Panther 4x:

• 12 OA
  • 15 cunning, 15 spirit
  • 15% all dmg, 15% energy regen
  • 5% crit, 20 OA

DA: 8 + 12 + 15 + 15 + 10 = 72
HP: 4% + 4% = 8%
HP: 15 + 100 = 115
Dmg all: 15% + 15%
Armour: 4%

@feelgodstoya,
can you build “pure physical CT battlemage with beronath wpn” that you were talking about in your first post.
Really would like to try that version of CT.

Welcome to the forum !

But I have to warn you,that this build is outdated and the OP is inactive, I think.

Physical Battlemage will suck. And CT is not in good position as skill currently.

Not even on Inferno based burn builds?

Beronath can not convert aether to phys, so one would have to use dual seal of might and MI shoulders with aether to phys conversion I guess.
Not sure if there is ANY item that have both bonuses to CT and +% physical damage also

I haven’t try CT with CD, but spamming with insane burn damage and 22 inferno is still not good enough. After nerf to Outcast hood is hopeless. And burn damage doesn’t heal you and you need to facetank everything in the middle.

I personally tried both MH and Templar , both can’t really finish 170. If they do the time will be decent, but mostly Devastation will carry the time.

is this build completely dead atm? i finally completed my Agrivix set, so i’m wondering whether or not to level my 85 sorcerer or level a new spellbinder. are these 2 classes pretty much dead right now due to CT nerf or i just need to find another build?

CT+Devastation isn’t dead by any means. Spellbinder is the better class selection, but you need precision to use the defense - mirror and mark of torment.

thanks for the quick reply, i guess i’ll have to level a spellbinder at one point.