[1.0.6.1]Miyu - Vitnafarr Apostate

Hello, fellow minmaxers, welcome to my tread of bloated tooltip dmg. =) Lets see how 200k dps vitality flames of Ignaffar perform.
Grimtools

Build explanation:
Ratosh proc on Il omen and Word of Pain clear trash. FOI suck life from big nasty foes. I decided to drop MoT to onepointer cause w/o CDR reset its not that usefull. In vanilla you need it only against Deathstalker. Siphon soul provide enormous help against Chuppa, feel free to max it instead of Il omen.
Itemisation:
Two Decree and Raggadan mask provide 100% elemental to vitality conversion. Ignaffar gloves add flat fire to our vitality sucker and reduce mana PITA. Mageguard pantsu for seal bonuses and aoe dmg proc. Cord of deception instead of Scales of beronath for %DA bonuses and DA cap. Azragor armor for flat dmg.
Video:
150-170 4 buffs+banner on crucible of Sand
Garbagol

Stats:
Char overview
Ignaffar tooltip
Crit dmg and stuff
Secondary resistances
stuff killed

Attachment: __miyu_vampire_princess_miyu__e5a4b492bc46d8ee9ac1dda94ed43387.jpg

That feel when you instantly remember the character after reading the title but fail to guess who’s the author :cry: :rolleyes:

From the Crucible video it looks pretty unkillable. I don’t know anything about FOI skill so some questions from the casual perspective:

• Full conversion versus 80-90% conversion plus an off-hand?
  • Full Radagan set for more RR and that sick “modified by 6%” total damage modifier? Because 18% weapon damage with that weapon seems like a drop in a bucket.

Again, don’t know anything about FOI so explain me like I am five :slight_smile:

As a rule of thumb I always think that anything below full conversion is like having a total damage penalty (like on maivens), as large as the shortfall in conversion. Probably is a long way off reality but it feels like a good quick and dirty estimate to me.

About full set, I wouldn’t really, 18% on top of 34% is actually a lot, relatively. Also you need the cast speed from HoS, it’s nowhere near capped which makes me uncomfortable in a build like this.

Strange, I feel extremely unsecure with this build. Incoming dmg is spiky and unpredictable.
Decree is just too good. 5%OA, absurd %vitality dmg, conversion, %crit dmg, -%RR, lots of flat vitality dmg for FOI. I doubt that you can find a better medal+offhand combo.

6% moar dmg is not a sick modifier. Ragadan is better suited for different build, like CDR SoC+Doombolt deceiver + “cосули” spammer.
18% WD to vitnaffar provide a huge sustain boost from ADCTH. And some minor dmg boost.

Vitality runes could be nice as well (someone has done it I think).

Another question, how important is Manticore for your build? I am leveling a vitality Trickster atm and my grimtools draft does not include Manticore (because it’s such a sucky devotion unless you are a poison build). I am gonna have around 110% vitality rr. Do you think that’s enough? Because last time I played vitality it felt like least damaging of all damages.

Dunno, PB spammers work fine with less that 100% RR.

Yeah, even with Inquisitor Seal FoI gameplay feels little unsafe. But you made it work, I like this concept.
Can I expect this build in our (russian) compendium? As well as the others

I figured that, my PB spammer is good with just 110% vitality RR. But now I just can’t figure how to sustain Energy. Either Ulcama or Harp doing mediocre job at that (plus I can’t get both and get Dying God + Rattosh), arcane spark doesn’t help much. But that’s a wrong thread for that.

Blessing of Ulzuin can supply any build with enough energy due to 2x regen and -20% cost. I have the similar build but with chaos (built on Chthon’s concept tho), harp alone was enough there

сложнааа. :rolleyes:

Да ладно) Потыкать кнопки в форму и нормально, где сложность? =)

You are right, night and day. But what about the times when I don’t have blessing of Ulzuin

Well, then you need to drink potions. No, POTIONS

Builds updated. Dropped Manticore in favor of Vitality devotions. Can finish 150-170 4 buffs under 8 minutes now.

I just noticed i have all the items for this build and never tried a inquisitor before. I just dread the idea to level a necro again after cabalist and spellbinder.
Why is necro better in the vitality departement then occu anyways?

Nevertheless , what could be done to make the build fell/be safer ?

And why te direwulf crest ?

Really dig your builds so far!

Cheers,

eis

Necro provide a ton of flat dmg, cast speed, ADCTH,Dmg reduction and better %RR that occultist. Also less mana PITA from Necro.
Dunno, FoI is not a safe skill, never was and unless Crete change the mechanic of chanelling never would.
Direwolf cause its the chepest option for dw.