[1.0.6.1] Scorching Light - Double Ortus Fire Cadence Tactician, Gladiator farmer (9 minutes)

Kilrian Skullbreaker, you say?
I prepared some theorycraft here
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNkW7zqN

Better to use 2x ugdenbog flamestrife ini your case, I think

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Flamestrife has lower base damage. Two Skullcrushers is the best combo damage-wise, but Skullcrusher doesn’t have aether resistance

How about “Of scorched runes” suffix. :stuck_out_tongue: Some censure bonuses wont hurt.

Yes, indeed, “Of scorched runes” is better.
It’s a theorycraft anyway - I don’t have them :slight_smile:

Dont wory, i never seen one of these maces myself :smiley: Its on the same level as Magi Loxmere daggers :smiley:

Hello,

First of all, thanks for that build it looks awesome ! I will try this one for sure…

I’m pretty newbie on this game, but i love doing theory build !
So tell me if i’m wrong but ….
There is a way we can fit Viper actually, but it will cost 100%fire of the torch and AS from revenant.

Remove - 100% torch ( losing fire % and resist, but resist we are overcapped anyway)
Remove - 2 points in Jackal (losing Energy and speed but will regain Energy in viper)
Remove - revenant attack speed ( it suck i know)

Then we get 4 points for viper, we get back almost all the vitality resist we lost on Jackal, we leech energy, now that is the 20% reduced target resistance to elemental worth it over 100% fire and AS we lost ?

We could also go Lizard for life regen, or Toad for Attack converted to life no ? i mean if the damage is enough, this setup would be tankier ?

Sorry about my bad English, i hope you can understand !

Hello! Thanks!
Nope, total 11% attack speed and 15% racial bonus to Undead are just too good.
Lizard is trash, Toad is good but Quill also provides Aether resistance and flat elemental bonus. Build’s survivability is high enough to skip these 3% ADCtH and boost DA, Aether resistance and elemental damage.
Hope you’ll enjoy this build, feel free to experiment and share your thoughts :wink:

Thanks, i’m still learning…

And for the ring, if we find like MI ring like Dreadlord Cronley’s with some good fire %
Cronley’s got AS and Dreadlord ADCTH … that could be something to replace the balance set ?

No, Balance rings are BiS: their proc deals huge damage in AoE and set bonus itself provides huge chunk of flat fire damage that is added to both of your weapons. If you don’t have them, seek for replacement, but Elemental Harmony rings are best-in-slot ever.

Thank you so much for the info, i will keep grinding to get the gear needed !

Have a nice one !!!

See ya! /10 chars

Well well

I skipped one months from the GD forum and u still came up with a lot of builds. :smiley:

Nice!!!