[1.0.6.1]Shana - Chtonic bane of elemental fire Bliz/Forcewave Tactician

Hello, fellow minmaxers, welcome to my fiery tread of elemental fire. #Look, anotherJusticarForcewaveTactician. :stuck_out_tongue: Up to 4K armor, nearly capped DA, absurd lifesteal, facerolling, immortality, seal, flames, devastation, 3 runs on one set of blessings and a banner etc etc etc.

Grimtools

150+
Build explanation:
1)Blitz!

2)Drop Seal/WoP/Devastation

3)Spam forcewave

…

4)?

5)Collect loot!

Okay, that’s kinda boring so I decided to make a pool. Lest chose the most suitable picture for this build.

Attachment: Flame.jpg
Attachment: Shana.jpg

Ah, Shakugan no Shana. It was so long ago that I’ve already forgotten about it.

I also have a fire blitz build, but I don’t use forcewave at all. And it’s a commando.

EDIT: voted 2 :3

EDIT2:

Okay, that’s kinda boring so I decided to make a pool.

Pool, you say?

I bet its not a girl too. :eek:

Yes, a manly man. Probably goes commando. :eek:

Pic 1 dude, pic 1:p

Nice Fire FW :slight_smile:

Thnx. BTW the BiS Weapon is Runecaster Obsidian War Cleaver of Scorched runes. Zero tolerance to Chtonic germs

Did you test it in GDstash though? Because the more I look at Arcanor the more I think that Crate office has giant manequins of Soldier (and maybe another one of Inquisitor) and a huge sign that reads “FORCEWAVE” in golden letters. -10% ele RR looks pretty big for a build like this (on paper).

So your twist on classics (among other twists) is converting pierce on FW, I like it. Would those horribad legendary gloves that convert pierce to fire be viable? There is also a belt that converts pierce to fire, up to 60%, Cindercore or Cinderbomb or something.

I give this build 12 Forcewaves out of 13 possible. Will give 13 when they (this time) properly buff Tactician and Forcewave in the next patch.

Fluff’s Arcanor Tactician used luminari medal too :p. The twist here is, in usual Ptiro fashion, two point fucking two thousand base OA.

Anyways Ptiro have you used elemental blitz on conduit here? Just to match what your forcewave conversion have.

Also, people who voted 1 should watch more Shana.

LMAO, yes, that too. I know that Ptiro’s builds are good, but that OA number makes me sad every damn time.

Ptiro design his build to be used with vanguard banner, that’s why he always advocate to lower the OA of most build in this thread section, lol.

But I see that his philosophy has been working well so far. It might be worth to look at. Will need to readjust for campaign though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Its not my fault that OA scale like shit even on build with over 130% Crit dmg >_> You can switch amy with Peerless beronath and move points from Blitz to blindside and gain ~300+ effective OA for overwhelming 3% moar dmg boost under the banner. I prefer 7% crafted armor mod on my blue amy, trough.
Heck, I`m ready to dump Owl for Scolar light + one pointer in Ulzuin tourch .

:cry:3 points in kraken?

Yeah! that’s even better =)

I agree that OA doesn’t scale all that well. I hope they make OA more significant in FG. Like during DA meta there was little room for OA obviously but even after DA was nerfed OA still doesn’t matter that much (I mean it still matters a lot obviously, but far behind stuff like weapon damage/flat damage/rr)

:slight_smile: one more moment I forget about

When I respec another tactician into this and test it on dummy I’m noticed that inq seal doesn’t proc elemental storm (every devotion actually). With actual mobs everything is fine, with dummy - “not for you, dude, xD looool))))00”

:confused: is this well-known issue or not?

You need to order your pet-Seal to attack. =)

Nope, i didnt try. I tried Shard of ethernal flame, but, well. Every piece of gear convert phyz dmg to fire and do nothing for pierce.:mad: Common, Crete, why? The same goes with Grenade.

Well that was a complete steamroll, seems elemental tacticians are really strong atm. First x1x1x1x2 runebinder tactician and now this. This version was about 1min faster than my elemental forcewave tactician (which still has a few DA gear leftover from the DA era).
No problems doing 3x runs with 3 blessings + vanguard banner with extra spawns. Facetanked everything, build has enough damage to kill nemesis before they wind up and really start doing damage.

//youtu.be/eYmELrrx7rc

Luminari run.

//youtu.be/cM_RNuCPAiE

Obsidian war cleaver run. (gdstashed obviously for testing purpose)

Not much difference timewise.
Only difference in the build i tested was i put some points into word of pain and storm box to help proc devotions

Nice build Ptirodakill :slight_smile:

Tnx. You can win 10 seconds in Wave 152 if you kill heallers firs. Then another 5 seconds in wave 154 if you group everyone around Thalonis. Around 8 seconds if you start with Janaxia at wave 156.

Man, I wish Crate finally buff this spec, just 7 minutes clears, totally unacceptable.