[1.0.6.1] SkeleFamiliar Witching Hour Cabalist - 6:06 Gladiator 151-170 (with banner + 4 buffs)

Well, I respecced and reequipped my cabalist, and this build is just uttery OP. Well done. The relative lack of defense doesn’t matter since it kills so fast. Mark of torment? Who needs that?

For the Skeletons without Raven build, I suspect that Mythical Sovereign Ruby would be even better than the Necro Conduit. Adding an additional 300% damage and 25% Crit damage with cooldowns similar to Mythical Beastcaller’s Cowl means you can either add an extra level of burst for even better times or you can alternate between Call of the Beast and Sovereign for more consistent DPS. Your current Conduit has Aether Resistance, which you overcap considerably anyway, and Sovereign Ruby has the same Elemental Resistance alongside 6% CDR, which the Necro conduit does not have.

This build is certainly powerful - 2 maxed out pets with the largest pet %All damage bonuses (Witching Hour + Call of the Beast + Dying God), alongside with a weapon that has flat RR already baked in (so you don’t have to spend Devotion points to get Manticore), and you get a build that you know was going to be OP, just a matter of having a person willing to take the tests to maximize DPS. It’s no surprise that both top-level pet builds (including Superfluff’s Ritualist) have flat RR in the weapon - you really need all the devotion points you can get to combine adequate pet damage and covering both player and pet resistances.

By the sounds of it, you need a very good pilot to ensure that Skeletons can last through 170 and not perish and lose all the Crucible blessings, so I don’t expect heavy nerfs, probably small Raven nerfs considering how easy you can get two bazookas with just one item, compared to needing whole sets to get 2 Briarthorns or Hellhounds, neither of which are as good as the Raven. I have multiple threads in the Feedback forum regarding pet builds; hopefully once we get closer to the expansion, those threads can get more populated with expert opinions.

Would you guys say this is the current best pet build? Destroys nemesis and superboss?

That is a good point. I put that build together assuming I’d need to be resummoning the skeletons but that didn’t end up being the case, and didn’t play/optimize it much because it was just for comparison to the build that also used the Ravens. The use of aether resistance is because that is the Conduit I have, I suspect with a different resistance bonus (pierce or chaos) would be more useful/provide more flexibility.

The build does fine if you have to resummons the skeletons, it’s just not as fast. Witching Hour needs nerfs far more than Ravens do.

This is probably the best pet build for anything except Mogdrogen/Ravager, against which Skeletons in generally are pretty bad.

This is from 1.0.6.0 changelog:

• Improved effectiveness of all Celestial Blessings for pets even if pets are resummoned, with an additional bonus from the initial cast of the blessing if you keep the pets alive.

So the pets don’t lose all their blessing when their died. They just have additional bonus if you keep the pets alive. How much is the bonuses are the question.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Can you post a version optimized for Ultimate that doesn’t use time dial?

I gdstash’d this setup and it felt super op.

I want to play it but won’t it get nerfes?? What’s the most op part of the build? The ravens or witching hour and why?

It destroyed everything way faster than any other pet build I tried in ultimate vs nemesis. I would really love a version optimized for ultimate though. Time dial is really not needed there everything dies too quickly imo. Would love a setup based around ultimate and not crucible and without time dial.

Build was super fun probably because it’s op. Hope if it gets nerfed it doesn’t get nerfed too hard.

Out of curiosity what made you decide to drop the bone harvest/shepards crook combo so many other pet builds seem to run? Also just got a witching hour to drop so I am dusting off my old necro will let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

There are only so many skill/devotion points to go around, and this build already has tons of damage bonuses. To take shepherd’s crook you’d have to sacrifice much needed resistances from other devotions, and to take bone harvest you’d have to probably drop Ravenous Earth which is useful for the damage reduction - keeping the skeletons alive is super important.

Alright thanks for the fast reply! Still pretty new (200ish hours in and just got to ultimate for the first time.) The main reason I was curious is the build on this forums named “Bane of Uroboruuk” (sorry cant link yet as this is only my second post lol) is very similar yet it takes a vastly different devo setup. One of the main differences is Shepard’s though he links it to CoF.

Love pet builds. First character I actually made back before 1.0.6 was and old DaShiv necro build! Keep up the good work look forward to trying all your builds.

what can i use intead of these ring ı dont have both:(

One ring can be bought from Barrowholm . You can run double ring meanwhile you farm to get the epic one.

Tried this build with all the items, it’s super OP. You only need to be careful with bleeding damage because pets only have 13% res. Appart from that it’s an absolute lawn mower. I run and things die :D.

This build is ridiculously OP. This is literally called steam rolling. Probably the best 151-170 time? Congrats sigatrev!

Hi, nice build there. Can this build run with 0 buff 0 banner? If yes what is the possible timing? What about just HP and damage buffs (0 banner)?

i improved ur build a bit.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN48WoyN

(this is on paper, it depends what kind of roll u get.)

Pros for me:
1 more fiend flesh. (100% chance when hit.)
The 2 works separately so if 1 is up till that not expired. So u will always have 1 fiend felsh proc up. More safety.

Pros for pets:
154% more dmg
20% more ather and chaos resist

Sheperd’s crock
210% more dmg
28% crit dmg (In gmae this is 30%)

Maxed hellfire wich is bit boost too.

Cons:
Lost 6% run and cast speed.
Lost 1 skeleton since i didn’t get the 20 only 19, that’s why i just put till 16 wich is 6 skelies.
Not overcapped posion resist

Is this build still a thing? I realize i have all the items for this.

Check the thread title, it says 1.0.6.1 which is the current game version. :wink: (It’s definetely still a thing.)

That’s not a bad idea. Trading one skeleton for shepherd’s crook and a sprinkle more aether/chaos res. But 8% attack speed and whopping 14% run and cast speed? That’s debatable.

EDIT: Don’t familiars use cast speed for their shotguns?

EDIT2: I run with that exact devotion setup on a Beastcaller/WoB/WH conjurer. Works great.

hello, could you post in which order should i pick devotions for this build?

Yep, it definitely is still working as per OP. I am missing the shoulders and the chest but I’m using
Mythical Beastcaller’s Shroud and Mythical Fiendflesh Mantle until they drop. Which may be a veerrry long time I know. Energy is a big issue though, so I need to carry plenty of potions. I can beat Lokarr (yay me :eek:) which my last pet build couldn’t, although just to be safe I use a fire resist potion.