[1.0.6.1] Spanks' and StrUktO's vit/cold PB reaper a.k.a look mommy I'm melting 'em!

that belt may be BiS
not only because of the OA but that energy leech will surely come in handy

Cool idea and looks good on paper but you gotta be missing something guys. Those kill timers are a bit too long, imo.

Maybe since you have a respectable amount of CDR, don’t spam PB, use them as another nuke in your nuke rotation, maybe even add Oleron’s Blood as a 4th nuke. I think spaming PB without close to capped casting speed/demonslayer set/speaker for the dead is not that great. It’s like you have so much CDR yet you don’t make any use of it, and it’s the single most powerful stat in the game.

Here is my suggestion

4 Nukes, couple of points in WPS, medal that I think does more for this build than Undying Oath. Maybe 4th nuke won’t be needed, don’t know, but 350% weapon damage coupled with a big mean Soulrend just looks so tempting.

I had completely missed that you’re doing PB spam without caster armor or off hand, that’s going to cause energy problems, more than a little leech will compensate for. Probably better to use PB as a nuke in this situation.

Huh…

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74280

I must first say that this shit is weird. I mean it looks natural that a reaper would do cold/vit but it still looks weird af. Cold in weapon damage is greater than vit even with 1k less % modifier lol. Really interested on how this will do on cruci. I’d still advocate for a pure vit/pure cold build tho.

Of course. But we have way too many single damage type builds as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, the meta is boring, dual (triple?) types is where it’s at. I’m working on a chaos/fire melee deciever right now, weird builds are fun :cool:

OP updated with changes and suggestions