[1.0.6.1]Spellbreaker - master of cold blades

Glad to hear, really appreciate it.

Actually yes, John Smith, the man that really helps me to formulate the core idea of this build are made similar build but based on infiltrator.

Here it is a crucible video, GrimTools link are inside.

Safarel’s thread - 21 comments, Wither’s thread - 136. Now we know who is more popular :stuck_out_tongue:

No doubt. I just make my build and don’t make loud statements in the spirit of “Killing a Ravager is the main and only mark of build” and others.

I tried to make this once (by a suggestion from mad_lee) but I gave up after I failed to viably reach even 10k health. But apparently it is possible to play even with 8k as shown in that video above. Not for everyone though…

You should think in terms of effective health points. Raw health bar doesn’t mean much without taking into account all other defensive stats. Spellbreakers with Star Pact and especially with Time Dilation are one of toughest class combos out there if piloted correctly. Infiltrators are extremely resilient as well because of the combination of Shadow Dance/Aura of Censure/Inquisitor Seal/two heal buttons/great DA/racial damage reduction and great cc res (often with great phys res as well).

Patch 1.0.7.0: some minor changes (Maiven is 3/10 in preference to blade spirits)

Fresh GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLEnAwZ