[1.0.6.1] The Nightshade WH - Up to 1.2m damage in ~1.5 seconds (170 viable)

Thanks Korsar. :slight_smile:

The DoT is nice because flat DoT damage gets multiplied by %WD. And IIRC, the DoT applied from these skills count as separate sources.

So with SS, RoS, ABB - you can stack up to 845% WD worth of DoT damage. Might be something to consider.

OFC not, WD is counted as single source, so you only apply DoT with strongest WD source - Olreon blood skill component :smiley:

Jesus, spanks. Sheesh. Whadda-fucken-NOOB. :stuck_out_tongue:

I must be mis-remembering the guide on DoT’s I read.

EDIT: I’ll try oleron’s blood some time in the next few days. If everyone is saying it’s better, surely it must be worth checking out. I just feel a little hesitant to give up bloodthirster because it’s a good way to get out of situations where you’re surrounded.

ya but venomblade variant has more flat dmg from medal aswell which is huge and set offers %10 cdr but more i want to see is how 7mt ros will feel :smiley: i still think it can compete korba and maybe beats it have to see. but venomblade set including a fucking mace ofc triggering me so hard :slight_smile:

sadly acid wh has poor itemization vs any cold build… ill post my 19k+19k= 38k wep dmg DW cold guy one day maybe, like dual wielding 2 2handed weapons even more :slight_smile:

you are wrong about DoTs source :slight_smile:

glad to see way different build from you, dont fall into darkness again… i hope :slight_smile:

I promise nothing 'stoya. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is crucible set-up viable for main campaign?

in what way?

just put ectoplasm everywere. You would need it :smiley:

So this build costs too much energy?

While I suspect this may be good 'nuff, it’s not been tested: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BOEzBV

What you can do alternatively, is just swap out the bladebreaker sash for girdle of stolen dreams. Though the +1 to all NB will be very much missed. T_T

Veretragna has been pushing me to do substitute ABB with DEE. If I do do that (heh…doo doo), I’d use the stolen dreams belt.

Regardless, if you test it out, do let me know if it’s energy friendly enough. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Yes. The problem with this build is energy. Just look at the energy costs of the skills. You can also squeeze in harp to fix your energy problems, but that would come at the cost of DA, and crit damage.

After switching my WH from dual wielding to 2H, I’m working on this exact build. Still have to find a lot of items, though. :rolleyes:

I wonder: Can you beat Lokarr with this build? I ask this question because Lokarr reduces resistances and the build doesn’t really offer relevant overcaps.

Can it beat lokarr?

Your guess is as good as mine - I am no campaign expert.

just switch some components, augments, use resistance flask and you are good to go. Just kite him a bit.

So, I still farm for this nice build. I’m currently working on the Basilisk Medal and it starts getting frustrating. I try to farm the Basilisk in Ugdenbog.

This is my Basilisk Loot so far:

I have found Nightblade’s, Necromancer’s, Soldier’s, Inquisitor’s, but no Witch Hunter’s :eek:

I wonder: Does it even drop with the “Witch Hunter’s”-affix in Campaign or does it just drop in Crucible mode?

Hey, just because you don’t have BiS medal doesn’t mean the build suddenly turns to shit. Don’t get frustrated over 1 non-core item :slight_smile: it takes away all the fun

Pretty sure spanks just GDstahsed that, but it WILL DROP, when youre not looking for it :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with you. This build is basically my main char and so far I slashed 450.000 Monsters with it. I love it. I still need 3 Items, though.

• Nidalla’s Outbreak Relic (I’m using Malediction right now)
  • Conduit of Night Whispers (currently using Venomblade Amulet)
  • Witch Hunter’s Basilisk (currently using Mythical Mark of Divinity)

Since the Relic and the Amulet are random drops, I can’t farm them specifically so I don’t worry about them too much right now.

IRC, the chance to drop a exact medal with exact rare mastery prefix is so slim that you never get it by normal farming.

Yeah, it seems so. Now as you mentioned it: I only found single mastery prefixes like Nightblade’s, Necromancer’s, Inquisitor’s…

Yeah bro. I totally GDstashed the medal. :eek:

But honestly, I doubt that it’d make or break the build. Really, the only thing you need from it is for it to shore up any holes in resists, OA/DA, HP.

EDIT: How does the energy hold up in MC? Any chance you could record a snippet of how it plays? I’d love to include it in the guide.

It’s fine in main campaign. I rely on energy potions but it’s basically impossible to run out of potions because the mobs drop enough potions to always keep me in a surplus. I have no problems with potion cooldowns either.