[1.0.6.1] The Tainted Belgothian - DW Pierce WPS Reaper with 75 cunning

Looks good fluff… BTW, just curious, why don’t you invest so you have 100% WPS chances? I think blademaster can do that too. 100% chance of hitting with both hands is too good to pass up.

I honestly haven’t tried soldier mastery like at all. Plan to level a blademaster too, and will make Pierce / phys DW variant. It’s a good thing we have yours and jov’s build as a reference.

All WPS here has its own role. Belgo shears + necrotic edge for AoE, execution + AQC for single Target DMG, and reaping strike for sustain. I like all of them, really… :wink:

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Did they already reveal what the skill on that devo will be? Hope it’s good this time.

To me, on my setup, ACQ and WD feel like dps loss. In a 4 sec fight you can have a WD or AQC proc instead of execution or MA. And I don’t want that cause the latter are heavily modded and hit a lot harder.

WD can be ok if you want more AoE although I love how well Shears tear heads off with 2x Slicers it’s excellent.

They revealed it but not in action. In the stream, and people made screenshots of the nodes. They could be found on twitch.

It’s a proc that pierces through foes with small aoe and has some secondary effects and low CD. The nodes are pretty good. But Belgo needs AoE so idk if i’d drop fury

If the additional WPS doesn’t have such a long animation, I think it’s worth to spend some points. You are the veteran here though, maybe I will need to feel your build to know the experience first…

Also, blind fury bound to auto-attack replacer is awesome. It makes the gameplay so much more fluid. IDK if other procs can even rival it.

It’s just me. How it feels in kill times vs bosses. Measured vs MQ too. WAs always 1 - 1.5 sec loss

AQC felt like this

Fluff, go for “Menacing” affix on boots, it’s gotta be BiS for pierce/phys Nightblades .

I made my own tests regarding AQC and WD, made quite a few runs against MQ with it and without it and results were… more or less the same, bit faster with WD and AQC. In Crucible it feels that 7/8 WD and 8/8 AQC does quite a good job, WD cuz of huge AOE and AQC because it has crit damage modifier which is synergizes so well with huge OA Belgo builds offer.

I agree that extra cast is a bit of nuisance for a melee build but in Crucible but it speeds up clearing hero packs a lot. In MC there is almost no need to cast WoP. But of course casting seal + WoP on MQ for example adds a bit to the kill timer.

This me killing MQ with Main Campaign setup (w/Direwolf Crest, build)

Surprisingly, same time or even bit slower with BiS Main Campaign setup (w/Cutthroat’s Wendigo Eye of Attack, build)

Overall, Belgo Infiltrator is like a Tesla in Crucible, fast, reliable, easy to pilot. Belgo Blademaster is like an agry rear-drive barely road legal Ferrari, as fast, but punishing if you don’t pilot well.

I am reluctant to make a guide for this Belgo, since there is Fluff’s guide and there is Belgo Infiltrator guide, made by Tz Tz. Or should I? Dunno.

Just post it Madlee. I’d love to read your explanation regarding choices and stuff, also maybe crucible video.