[1.0.6.1] TSS Druid, Ruler of the Sky - EZ Glad 150 170 9-10 mins

OA WHORES UNITE!!!

Intro

like i said many times, i have many good/bad builds i dont bother to post but its time to show ‘some’ power of TSS DROOOOD imo. esp after i see some spellbreaker TSS meta going on :slight_smile:
this is my 2nd char since i started GD and still top 1 on my crucible chart, considering absurdly strong builds i have, this probably gives you an idea how ‘reliable’ and ‘consistent’ her success in crucible. pretty much %97-98 on my hand
main campaign is whatever to me, i guess my campaign version i use this build has 3600 oa 90 crit or something. you got the idea i guess…

Concept

main idea of the build is utilizing cold&light dmg together and getting close RR for both dmg types. this means you dont give a fuck about high cold OR high light res enemies at all.

also build using forgotten sustain to tackle crucible, HP REGEN ez pz. i have 376 hp regen in town, 1028 hp regen with GIANTS BLOOD pseudo heal up for 10 sec with 16.7 sec skill recharge, which means you have 6.7 secs without 1k hp regen and you can easily cover 3 secs with mirror. on top of that, you have wayward soul proc pseudo heal kinda perma up with 2.7 sec recharge + sealed feat pseudo heal perma up…

build also have amazing CC resist which lets you skip ulo whenever you want for crucible…

1940 armor with %98 absorb + %20 phys res makes you tankier than most casters aswell.

3270 OA + 72 crit dmg + 230DA shred lets you delete crucible fairly well, 3084 DA with perma procs +260 OA shred lets you tank most stuff with ease.

-112 light RR, -100 cold RR offers smooth boss deletion.

one of the main trick of this char is , high movement speed. this is most important part of the char lets you kite and dance around vs crucible hoards.

with the aid of , storm totem + wind devil + TSS your both AEO and SINGLE TARGET dmg is skyrocket. esp amount of aeo you cover is massive compare to most casters.

ofc we have broken bullshit ability called mirror which grants us 3 sec god mode.

mark of divinity cheat death cheeze ability as circuit breaker.

only weakness comes to my mind is, build needs some setup time to unleash its full dmg, 3-4 storm totems 2-3 windevils takes sometime to built up.

Build for Crucible
no buffs in town
Grimtools

ofc you are tailor here, move points around to your liking. but i highly advice you to get max movement speed and push cast speed + 160.

How this build faceroll crucible ?

answer is simple, by good playstyle&piloting&composure + hp regen CheeZe.

by good playstyle means, know how to kite while maintaining dmg… for example Fluff is kite KING, even with his laggy bad pc performance he knows how kiting works in GD so well. he has more videos than me i highly recommend watching some of his caster videos.

for crucible, if you panic and kite more than some certain distances mobs like iron maiden and such tends to charge you and its lethal.
so drawing small circles around your storm totem&wdevils and kite abit-> use spell -> draw small circle -> use spell and maintain your composure is key. in worst case scenario you already have mirror and 1k hp regen.
its also quite key that while kiting means not just jerk around, spam your spells drop skyshards and continue your dmg output… thats why i kinda think blade barrier is pretty trash crucible ability and i dont think i ever use it for my spellbreakers.

Whats your ultimate crucible CHEEZE STRAT&Sustain as caster?

answer is quite simple, Judicator’s Seals + Mark of Divinity + Giants Blood + some CDR + good playstyle.

any caster build which is controlled by decent player and this combo pretty much finishs crucible %80 time ez and pz. its funny that only player i saw using this combo was my almighty friend JoV the councilor.

this is my Tss druid sustain answer to cool guy mad_lee :slight_smile:

Grimtools for the guys who want to use double mirror abuse

Grimtools

since GD forums once fell in to DA stacking darkness, now i see most community also falling into double mirror + double mark of torment darkness and refuse to play the game… here is an option for you

in this scenario, you dont need rings and medal, change them to allagast + coven sky seal or eternal haunt, medal to tempest sigil or something for more dmg… also you may wanna get blizzard, arcane bomb or rumor aswell.
i used this tree once with lvl 8 or 9 hungering void; it finishs crucible ez pz but dmg output is meh and i dont think double mirror is something ethical or needed at all. your choice…

Gearing
gearing is a bit painfull for this char, due to class combo for casters being dogshit with zero res , no movement speed, no da and such. this build is gear dependant imo…

offhand - pretty easy to farm you want sandstorm prefix for phys res, suffix is whatever you get… 1 spawn point boss it will take +150 to 200 runs to get good offhand

pants- you need to get chaos res from this slot, use whatever

boots- pretty much important part of build, aim at least 15 movement speed boots, rest stats is whatever you can get hp res cc res and such… min 1500 to 2000 crafts to get boots legit way

Playstyle

it needs sometime to get used esp for crucible, dance around draw small/medium circles, try to square mobs around your storm totem, keep yourself mobile and track your giants blood proc is all i can say. this char is hard to explain by words it really needs practice.

Videos

Crucible 160-170

ofc play more reckless and faster if you dont record for the guide.

FaQ

-why no blizzard or ultos on TSS you noob ?
eh you dont need to, they are visually awesome adds some dmg but more RR route is better also rumor and arcane bomb has some dmg aswell.
and keep in mind that you are not TSS spammer, you have wdevil + totem to deal dmg.

-why seal of blades on wep, you leech nothing?
for armor and res.

-can i use olerons blood component on wep, and reduce enemy dmg by %20?
thats actually cool idea, i dont see why not :slight_smile:

-can this build kill ravager?
he is a poor guy with poor design… ofc you can kill him, it takes 9 11 mins. get 10 pts nullification use crucible setup i posted, draw circle ez.

-is this build op for main campaign ?
he is quite fun to play, but slow for my high standarts for farming main campaign… get SS spellbreaker for that or PB infiltrator.

• can this build finish crucible without buffs and banners?
    if you can find better pants with ‘vitality’ suffix, sacrifice some dmg from tree to move hp and balance resist she can. i did complete some runs but its painfull with -%hp and bad combos for 170 wave. not recommended at all.

- judicator rings are must ?
i dont think so, but set proc is so good for crucible. just so good :slight_smile: hp regen is 2ndary reason i use these rings all i can say.

• mark of divinity is must?
    nope, just QoL and bring reckless playstyle to the table… i would play abit more defensive and different than this without MoD, its there you to play agressive not for cheating death.

• which buffs and banner you recommend for crucible ?
    i dont use banners or aether cluster or whatver.

ulo adds %8 phys res which is handy vs iron maiden and reaper but considering you are mobile its meh, you dont need trap or extra cc resist from this.

empyrion is huge qol, hp boost always buy it at 140 wave if you start from 100. only buff you always buy.

amatok is eh w/e dmg boost , buy it for chaining 150.

ulzuin is also w/e, buy it for chaining.

-dual wielding trozan scepters worth it ?
:slight_smile: hell no, at least not for druid, tho i wouldnt do it for spellbreaker aswell.

• spellbreaker TSS or Druid?
    they are way different, you dont have other cool spells to help TSS as spellbreaker, pb/Ros and such cant cope vs wdevil + storm totem.
    spellbreaker deals 1 type of dmg meanwhile druid can easily master both.
    spellbreaker needs to be close range to get max out of cold RR.
    druid has more aeo, more hp
    spellbreaker has pburst, dodge and mobility skill and such.

in the end it depends on your taste, i played both builds since ages and love them both. they are equally awesome to me.

MAIN CAMPAIGN setup
no buffs in town

Main CAMPAIGN crucible
just blessings no buffs

grimtools click me

it has %400 moar cold dmg, %500 moar light dmg 3750 OA + 72 crit and +132 crit on TSS + 25 phys res… crucible avarage finish time is always less than 7.30…

this is the main campaign setup i use also this is the real setup i use in crucible, also videos you watch in my guides are just recorded for the ‘guide’ to show mainly playstyle of builds;

this setup is more for hardcore arpg players who has high skills to pilot his/her char in crucible.

so if you trust your skills use this setup, it only requires hp buff for crucible but you are warned…

i have 1 principle while writing guide, try to cover every important detail and try to post most optimal&realistic grimtools for all type of players.

for safe&smooth crucible and main campaign experience use ‘crucible’ setup posted in guide.

but if you want an A tier char for crucible and main campaign your build should always have, +3400 oa without shreds, +60 70 crit to for my taste…
this build offers 4k effective OA +72 and 132 crit for main campaign…
4.3k effective OA + 72 and 132 crit and %33 phys res for crucible.

VIDEOS

CRUCIBLE 150 160 worst mutators ever

• first of all dont play TSS druid in this arena, its pure garbage you want narrow arena like deeps grove or void to maximize the dmg.
  • worst mutators ever you can get; flat hp regen + %25 hp regen + %15 ele resistance + %40 health LUL
  • and worst part is i am using hand of ultos proc isntead of arcane bomb on TSS, and if you look closely most of the time i act like autistic cause i cast aether corruption a lot to get arcane bomb proc
  • crit and oa banner is funny with this char, dmg and crits you will get is laughable

BENNY 9 secs + KUPA 19 secs

About Videos

well i made huge mistake and SOBAYED by ultos proc for the build i used in crucible and nemesis, my hand of ultos proc is lvl 7 in the videos cause i used it before and didnt like it cause its trash without good wep dmg like 2handed primal… at lvl 15 it deals 11k lightning 11k electrocute dmg which is ok but build has binding the procs problem already. i bind hand of ultos to TSS which has to be arcane bomb and aether corruption to arcane bomb which effectively reduced my dps TON. cause aether corruption has duration and when arcane bomb procs mobs already moved outside of hitbox of arcane bomb most of the time. this seems minor detail to %90 of players but details maniacs like me will understand what i am saying…

so MOST OPTIMAL setup is, bind TSS to arcane bomb either dont skill hand of ultos proc or just bind it to aether corruption ofc lvl it to lvl 15 before LUL.

also while using/testing this setup i lost the rythm of the build; after billions of starcraft , dota, d2 median xl mod, poe when i build a char with some buttons smashing i used to have rythms with them like

1-2-3 move around 1-2-3, mirror tank some, 1-2-3. and this 1-2-3 line is TSS + devils + totem… aether corruption totally fucks the rythm of the char, not by adding 1 more button to smash but just how inefficient proccing arcane bomb with it.

finally, this build is executioner. the dmg output with insane amount of crit is always RED numbers for campaign and crucible… and there is no nemesis or mob is resistant to your dmg in game yet makes it one of the smoothest caster performance you will ever feel.

and funny nuff, people who thinks TSS druid is not A tier caster should be upset about it i guess:eek:

laterzz resverved

Good build, as always we play similar builds. :slight_smile:
Focusing on both damage types is good since you can have a strong impact damage from Lightning but still get 100k+ Frostburn ticks too.
But yeah the main prob with builds like this is that they don’t have the instant sustainability life steal builds have, so you need to find other ways around it.

Some cheap/accessible item suggestions: you can even use an item like Mythical Combat Medic’s Mark, heal is quite good and is craftable if you have BP.

Coven Sky Seal buffs all 4 damage types and gives strong OA/DA and are easy to get, you can just reset vendor to get a good roll.

I’m a fan of the Mythical Eastern Legguards too, very high OA bonus from a single item and it has PDR/health too.

Good incarnation of classic TSS druid =)
Did you consider trying Wendigo Totem for fast heals? Without Wendigo totem it seems little unsafe for my opinion.

My TSS druid uses Wendigo as well.

i am using eastern pants for main campaign since with gloves it gives tons %oa aswell, i just wanted to get as much as armor for crucible, thats the only reason i am using that trash grava pants :slight_smile:

that medal is actually quite awesome, i am sure i have some in mule but i dont have PB of it. surely i will try. ty for suggestion

i have 4-5 %4oa %4da coven sky seal in my bank :slight_smile: impossible to beat that beauty.

i tried to post safest crucible setup for most players, when i play crucible while not recording, i dont use judicators and mark of divinity :slight_smile:
but that setup is pretty much for advanced players sadly, so keeping guide as this way, but i might wanna post the setup i use if anyone wants to.

its actually quite opposite to me, i dont like wendigo totem at all outside of melee builds

1- you need min 10 or 12 pts investment to get something decent from it
2- build already has 3 different heal procs, mirror, MoD, 1k hp regen for 10 secs…
3- it immobilize you kinda which is huge no, you wanna keep mobs around totem and wanna stick around your totem. with overcapped ms and enough regen already mobs dont even deal dmg %90 of time.
4- you cant have everything in 1 char :smiley: we all know that you gonna kite a lot, and while you are kiting alot totem will lost all its effectiveness by 12 pts spent.

its your choice, if you feel safer with it ofc go with it, in best case scenario i am not willing to spend 12 pts to a totem when putting pts into maelstorm, elemental balance and such will give me alot more dmg.

but again my final choice is, wendigo totem shouldnt be part of any kite oriented caster like i will put zero pts into an inq seal&demo mines on any kite oriented caster aswell.

In opposite of that, I can’t stop facetanking, so sometimes I need it =) Different playstyles of the same kiting caster.

why no blizzard or ultos on TSS you noob ?

Stole the words right outta my mouth. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, I love the build concept.

My one disagreement, and it’s very tangential - I think that DW TSS breakers are very viable. You get phys res bonus from dual blades, extra comet, and PB transmuter.

:slight_smile: fair enough for dw spellbreakers, ill take defensive points that dw offers since you dont need dmg imo…

ADDED MY CAMPAIGN & CRUCIBLE SETUP i originally use…

So the 7:30 finish time refers to 150-170 run or to 160-170 run? Also, Y NO CHILLSPIKES

i take both questions as a joke, right ?

I think chillspikes is a valid component if you want more DPS.

Quick question…why not arcanoweave belt?

Tss druid doesnt need more dps, thats biggest upside of druids VS breakers. they deal metric ton of 4types of dmg with duo RR… and i wanted to up armor as much as i can for the guide thats why i went seal of blades. again any other component that gives more oa is welcomed by oa whores like me:) and crucible variant i posted doesnt need tiny leech you get from chillspikes aswell.

that belt is quite awesome but doesnt offer OA, but main reason is thats the only reasonable grava pantsmine is trash btw i have to boost armor of build, i just couldnt fit belt + pants and maintain enough armor oa resist etc values. but ofc its solid option

the original setup of the build i play is different than crucible variant already, i might check belt on that variant but losing 150 oa from phantom :(.

I was serious! :slight_smile:

He was asking them serious_lee.

Buh dum tss

you guys forcing me to RELEASE THE KRAKEN then;

my own crucible setup that i didnt wanna post due to most people piloting skills

only blessings up… 4300 effective OA with 72crit btw btw… by the way… %2350 lightning dmg with 120 RR btw.

i recorded some videos for gladiators with my own setup but i got SOBAYED by ultos proc and aether corruption testing purposes :slight_smile: that proc is bullshit for tss and i remembered why my ultos is only lvl 7:rolleyes: w/e ill post some videos and tweak my main campaign setup, i also posted wrong amulet suffix…

added benny + kupa and new crucible video, made some tweaks to guide…

feel free to ask any video or something before i move on new char idea…

btw kraken = released !