[1.0.6.1] Vanguard of the Luminari - ForceWave+RoH Elemental Tactician

If first, means that it will be almost the same as -%RR, is that really true? In the past ppl said it’s last, then second, now first :confused:?

On this build, it will probably better to also use flame torrent like fluff’s. Also I don’t think it will be much difference if you pick Ultos’s RR or viper’s. The node is good though.

Fluff’s use it. His build is pure elemental forcewave though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It’s just what I have heard, apparently that guy who made it is really good with digging into game’s mechanics. Maybe someone like Veteragna can translate his post and findings here.

So back to the build, Russian builder who is testing it right now, perfected clearing times withthis spec. 6:22 was the fastest of his three runs with it.

Some major Roh Abuse:D I remember before ending up with Fined and seekers I also tested DG along with Tora and had consistelntly worse times. RoH fills in many gaps and like 100 builds use it. RoH be weary of patch :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m curious about the %rr. I’ve never felt it was puerful unless you already had a lot of RR to begin with. Like purifirers and such reaching 140+ rr

That’s interesting, so its better to use ice&fire ring. I will try to tweak it some more, I think it will be better if we can fit flame torrent and Max artifact handling by sacrificing some point in that defensive soldier skill.

Btw Guys, honestly. I need to stop playing this game!! I have just bought dragon quest xi and haven’t even touch it!!!

If this is true Viper is a must on all elemental builds when not taking Ultos and Essence of Chthon is BiS component on vitality and other res heavy dmg types and almost useless on pierce…

So I apparently I was wrong. It’s -rr% then rr% and then rr.

Alright did 3 runs with this too. But went for 20/10 Artifact handling (cause fuck it why not just go all in amirite). grimtools
Here’s the overall times for the 3 runs:

I found these findings already translated and discussed here.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78624

And Ceno confirmed them:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=669542#post669542

Still close. So it’s not that broken as we thought.

BTW mercy, you should do a run with my elemental bomber mage Hunter and luminari general purifier, or even my luminari heavy bombardment unit vindicator. Before the patch hits. LoL…

Check your PM’s :wink:

It’s still different than what common knowledge is. That it is applied last. I’ll try asking around to see. I rememer Z even saying that people over estimate %rr, on player side any way.

It’s not like every elemental build that is made doesn’t take viper at least. Don’t know how much of a difference ultos makes. In my FW build I would rush to drop torrent or seekers

Repeating:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78624

And Ceno confirmed:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=669542#post669542

In fact the order of RR is well explained here.

In the dying days of 1.0.6.1 6:20 is considered not “that broken”, lol. Sure, just your average build. :smiley:

Thanks again, Mercymaker.

Heyyy, your thunderous strike vindicator did 6 minutes. That’s why I said that it’s not that broken… lol

It’s good, the concept is good, it’s one of the top tier, but it’s not at the level of broken yet.

Good stuff. Basically, as far as i’m concerned it doesn’t change things in terms of prioritizing. The diminishing returns of RR are known. Unless your char easily gets it , as it often happens with dual class RR. Exceptions are enemies with really high Resistance like 100, where having above 100 yourself is nice.

We got so deep into the meta of the insanely powerful builds that we think of sub 7 minute clear times as something ordinary. Yet there are actually very few builds that can do it. Imo, anything sub 7 minutes is God-Tier, anything below 6:30 is broken, between 7 and 8 minutes is like second God-Tier.

And by the way, courtesy of MercyMaker: 6:20 run. That’s pretty disgusting imo :smiley:

I did jabrixone’s Elemental bomber mage hunter earlier too. Got in a pretty good run with it

Oh you Char Aznable you.

This is the broken tier, Madlee. Elemental Forcewave+RoH tactician is just “good”… :stuck_out_tongue:

Or just a lucky run, who knows. Tactician can facetank all the way tho. But I don’t play soldiers anyway or have Mage Hunters among my chars list. I don’t like mainstream cookie cutter builds!!1