[1.0.7.1] Bass Unit - 2H Leviathan Cadence Blademaster, Gladiator farmer (8 minutes w. banner)

Thanks a lot.

Hey mate, i love your “Leviathan build”.
Apart form the class combo, i tried this Devotion variation.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZenorQN

And its realy great.
Nice OA and all long-cool-down-skills are much quicker online due to "Time Dilatation (Hungering Void, Wyward soul, Goulish Hunger, Inspiration, Menhirs Will, Blade barrier)

No mana.problems at all. even possible to spam “great tide”. Its a great heal, due to “weapon damage” and its a slow running AoE-Effekt that hits a lot of aproaching enemies… healing constantly during the “tide flow”

Have a look, if you want to…:cool:

Greetings,

the Hauser

Hey guys! Is anyone still using this build or knows if it is FG viable? I have a witchblade I don’t know what to do with and this looks like a great outline :slight_smile:

I see no reason why it would not be viable. With some new items and constellations, it is probably even better. I am not playing it at the moment, but maybe later.

New to game, how do you get these weapons/armor? Just grind it out or are they specific quests?

Just grind it out, farming for the most part.

Hi in Grim Dawn and in this particular case,most of the gear is random drop or crafted,but recipes are also random.

If you’re new I suggest to look for beginners build.Usually good way to start are Soldier or Warlord based combos,because of their sturdiness.Also there’re two very easy to farm sets-Krieg and Dark one,they have fixed drop places:)

Anything changed due to the new update that might be considered a nerf?

Crucible got harder

Lethal assault got damage nerf