[1.0.7.1] * Binders * Not * Dead * (Clairvoyant PRM Spellbinder - 4B/NB 7:27)

This is a remake of my last build which was probably the most short-lived build in the history of GD. I made it on the hype of 1.0.7.0’s buffs to PRM and Iskandra and it survived a whole day before, by the punishing hand of 1.0.7.1, Iskandra was slaughtered and Star Pact was hit in the head and made into a mumbling idiot.

So I’ll keep it short. Binders ain’t dead. They’re just (save me cousin Vix) infinitely more difficult to pilot, need an extra doze of sustain and need to spam. Also, the approach of “why would I want 300 da if I can get 50% more aether instead” doesn’t work anymore. You gotta be a good boy and stomach those Ravager Eyes, get that Tower if possible, get that Angrim armor, keep it civilized. And, yes, you gotta kite… <BOOOOOOO!>

This is it. All advice, questions, criticisms as always welcome. If you wanna test any of my builds and don’t feel like meddling with GDStash for 2 hours PM me with your email and I’ll send you save files.

Credits to mad_lee for suggesting a possible direction for aether PRM in the comments under the dead Iskandra.

Youtube (7:27 4b/nb)

Grimtools

Thanks for reading. Have a grim day.

That’s a solid result. I would, however, try and get at least 2900 DA on it for smoother runs. Since there are no more sets to try out but Krieg, have you tried Krieg? :slight_smile:

Never tested but on paper it looks like using Krieg on this would be a little bit like using a shield on your Malakor. Would give some defense (to be exact: ~9% phys res, ~350 armor, 18% deflect, no dodge, actually less da) but it just wouldn’t fit. Less cdr (now every 1% is golden). Less chaos to aether. Less PRM. Much less devastation.

quite impressive indeed