[1.0.7.1] Dagallon Purifier, 7:50 clear time buffed/bannered

IKR, with a 0.7s cooldown before CDR.

P.S. I think it’d be worth getting RoK. I also think you can afford getting 100% armor absorption.

But those are just my personal biases.

And honestly, FS was the skill which carried the build. Mortar trap IMO was more like a nice sidedish to the main course.

Actually, FS was there to leech and proc stuff and to be able to stand ground. Mortars do significant damage once target is immobile.

Quite a surprised… Welcome back Spanks!
I have actually done something very very similar to yours but with fiend + revenant instead of ultos:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXg0D8Z

The clear time is similar indeed. It was about 9 minutes without banner. After testing, I am thinking the same as ptiro, that the build will be better if you focus on either fire or lightning instead. The set just doesn’t give enough +% fire/lightning multiplier. Also full set bonus is quite useless because you will still want to add elemental storm instead. 5 second downtime with less RR is quite detrimental.

Also, try ulzuin’s full set. You’ll be surprised… :wink:

They learned from NO lmao.

Also, try ulzuin’s full set. You’ll be surprised… :wink:

That was one of the best purifiers last patch and it got buffed lmao.

@sir spanksalot

Took your advices and improved clear time to 7:13 with https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvEjwk2

And I’m a bad pilot, the build can be faster.

They learned from NO lmao.

It’s most likely because I’ve been away for far too long, but surely the solution to OP full sets can’t be, ‘oh. let’s give full sets meh buffs and force people to mix and match’

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but it seems like that’s what you’re saying mate.

Can someone smarter than me explain to me why 2x annihilators/ 2x destroyers is better?

P.S. Am I the only one here who thinks that ranged toons have far more variable cruci clear times because of a lack of mobility?

Mobs stuck in a corner? clear time increases.
One single monster hidden behind a pillar? Clear time increases.
etc.

Well, last patch Nex and Ortus got buffed. By a lot. The most important thing was that the proc got Elemental Storm levels of RR, and it was basically up all the time. It produced builds that could rival binder in cruci cleartime. It recently got nerfed and now this Dagallon rework had low flat RR that only.has about 50% uptime, which tells me that they don’t wanna have another incarnation if Nex and Ortus.

2x of the same gun might be better cause the full set bonus isn’t that great. Having uniform damage might just outweigh the full set.

Just do some circles around central arena during trash waves.

That’s genius. And also a really interesting build. GT link please? :rolleyes:

EDIT: @ x1x1x1x2, tbh the flat RR doesn’t have a 50% down time. It lasts 2 seconds, which means persists after the end of deadly aim. 6s + 2s = 8s.

Since deadly aim has a cooldown of 5s, it basically really only has a downtime of 3s.

I just think 12 more flat RR is worth the investment. Wished they would increase it from 20RR to maybe 25 - 28 RR. Seems fair to me.

In description. I think it can do better if I drop Ele strom for Ultos proc. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0Qk0rZ

Have you tried iskandra’s prism?

Nou, I`m so point starved its not worth the effort.

22% phys to ele conversion doe…:rolleyes:

I’ve been so interested in making iskandra set work.

Nah, its a waste of slot to convert remaining 80 phyz dmg on maces.

Don’t forget steel resolve and explosive strike too.

EDIT: Also gives 30 flat elemental damage + 100% elemental damage.