[1.0.7.1] Melee Dual-wielding Cold Infiltrator

Hi guys,I am a melee dual-wielding fan,now I’d like to introduce my Cold Infiltrator to you.:wink:
I know people in forum always estimate a build by the time they pass crucible,faster is better.But if there’s someone strange who play the crucible without any BUFF & banner just like me ?:undecided:
With 3 BUFF & 1 vanguard banner,I could pass the gladiator crucible in 9 min,because its aoe skills are not so good.But without any BUFF & banner,it’s only 14 min.

Sorry my count is only 1,so i can’t posted any pic or link.:furious:

Grim Tools Calc:
grimtools.com/calc/r2BwxlBV

Youtube Video:
Infiltrator passed the crucible 170ex10 without any BUFF
youtu.be/-beASuX9NLw

Infiltrator gladiator 170ex,vs dozens of avenger.
youtu.be/U2Nb-gRb_iU

First of all welcome to the forums :smiley:

Now, you are certainly not the only one who likes to play without Blessings or Banners. I do that too.

Also, here is a thread with the sole purpose to let you post to get your post count high enough to link and stuff.

Now, for the build itself I can’t really comment as I don’t play infiltrators. But do prepare for alot of people pointing out how many Green items you have. The community is rather passionate on green hating :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, Maya,you’re so kind!:smiley:
The link above to Grim Tools Calc is the best version of this build.I haven’t get these two weapons yet:cry:
This the character I played in my shared video:
grimtools.com/calc/0V0DdQaV

The shoulder is used for the resistances.But the boot is necessary.

Well,I’d better level up my post count first.