[1.0.7.1][Ranged] Dual-ranged Barrelsmith Commando: 100% Lighnting Grenado/Canister Bomb (Belzzzz)

It’s my opinion as well. I mean having some rr on a skill is always nice but in my barrelsmith build I also take elemental storm because it’s stronger. Even in my build cooldown on canister bomb is like 3.8 seconds, 3 second rr is strange at best. I don’t think you can reasonably get the cooldown under maybe 3.2 seconds either. For that you need the set, shard of eternal flame with 5% cdr roll and a helm with a 7% cdr roll. That gets you at something like 3 or 3.1 seconds.

I think the Devs heard us :wink: the rr has been deleted and they added lightning damage to Canister Bomb.

The rr is now on the set bonus instead, which is much better.

from 1.1.0.0 patch: “Grenado: projectile no longer collides with other projectiles”
That will help.

I’m trying to do the devotion of this build, first time playing through.
I got the 2 crossroads stars and eel, but I can’t find any way to move forward, everything else is still blocked. Can someone give me a hint on what should be next?

First rule of devotion: always get a damaging constellation first (Bat, Flame Torrent, Falcon) and then begin your path. You can always ditch the constellation later.
Second rule: resistance reduction effects are top priority.
Third rule: you don’t talk about … sorry, old reflex :wink:

Devotion order:
Hawk > Quill > Rhowan > Viper > Widow. Then make your way to Ultos: Scholar/Jackal/Eel => Ultos. And then Ghoul (to start leveling it) and finish the path as you want.

My only rule is: if you have a choice between two or more constellations, always take the one with a skill first.

Thanks buddy, but how do I get the hawk without any eldritch? On the crossroad it’s only selecting Primordial and Ascendant? Can I change my crossroad selection later and it won’t affect the build?

Crossroads are just like all the other devo points, once you can support something with points from elsewhere you can refund them.

yet another cool build mate i like it…

i dont know how it feels picking soldier and mixing autoattacks to canister and grenado…
cause grenado + canister alone clears insanely fast unlike people think…

i got really good kaisan amulet and tried to give some breathe to my elementalist cause i really wanted to use amulet somewhere , if you or some1else interested to see elementalist version here,

ELEMENTALIST KABOOM

Damage-wise, it’s a powerhouse. A bit squishy I presume, but if you don’t do SR farming, that’s a good build.

ya dmg wise grenado canister can reach such broken numbers, i am done with sr so dont know how build performs there. also elementalist version is also abit squish and so hard to fix many problems class combo have