[1.0.7.1] Sentinel of Hell - Guardian of Death's Gates Fire Forcewave Tactician

You mean like this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2B3yjbV

Need to be test first because going to Dying god may need to sacrifice fissure. In my testing, fissure is really good for supplemental damage and decrease dummy killing time considerably.

BTW, you guys really like dying god I see… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really want big fat WD:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jwBvjV

I have tested it, Despite the monstrous armor and WD; GoDG setup still win due to simpler devo binding, tankiness due to massive ADCTH, and Instant RR.

BTW, how can stonefist rebuke is good in fire FW as it has no +% Fire?

Dying God is always a massive stat booster as well as a considerable damage buff. And you will benefit from Total Speed. Devotion maps looks good, except I would definitely proc Eldritch Fire with Storm Box and Dying God with Blitz.

EDIT: Also, can you screenshot Forcewave tooltip with GoDG and with Sharz’ul World Eater?

Or like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jwBMEV?

Proccing Eldritch fire with storm box may also need another point to lightning tether, whereas dying God will always has 100% proc chance to anything, so doesn’t matter.

I am gonna miss revenant though. I always love revenant in most of my build and try to include it anywhere I can.

I will try to check it tomorrow as currently it’s 10:40 pm now in my country and I’ve gotten sleepy.

That’s also looks really nice. And that’s what I thought, going with fissure + DG + meteor need to sacrifice most of stats goodies. Will all need to be checked for what’s best…

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Well, stonefist rebuke of course is not BiS, but grants casting speed, +2 to soldier mastery, flat phys. damage to FW (will be converted to fire) and increases FW range distance. :smiley:

Thanks. In your original setup I think adcth from Revenant was redundant. Revenant is still good but… one less reason to take it. I don’t like skipping Viper though. But it’s it or Fissure if you want Dying God.

But. I think Dying God is not that needed here as it is with John_Smith’s cold N&O setup. Infiltrator has about 20-30% crit is all without DG. But you got 55% crit already and another 30% on FW. I was wondering about Ultos though…

Dead God is pretty amazing for the easy access, but the thing about Hungering Void is that if your OA isn’t that great, then you are only getting more speed and the occasional crit.

DG does add some OA and that may improve things, but the original OA wasn’t in the amazing zone for % crit chance. ymmv with low OA, I suppose.

Thanks for your answers thejabrixone :slight_smile: Sometimes grimtools doesn’t show that a skill has a devotion assigned to it, thought your Seal was empty.

The build doesn’t have super overcapped Inquisitor seal and aura of censure, but that 25% adcth make me able to facetank any combination of nemesis.

And yeah, dying God still need to be tested first. Not sure about ultos though, because that devo doesn’t support fire at all.

Lol, I always include the binding in the build explanation of all my thread… :wink:

I kinda… skip the whole thread sometimes and just look the grimtools :rolleyes: Will be reading build threads more carefully in the fututre :smiley:

See attached. Both are the same setup as grimtools, and both weapons has the same component + augment.
As you can see, GoDG’s tooltip is a bit higher because it has more flat damage.

Actually, it looks like World Eater’s tooltip is higher.

Is it? the lower bound maybe. Because sharzull’s lower bound flat damage is higher.

EDIT: Now that we talk about it. It seems, sharzull’s mace doesn’t follow the same trend as other 1h/2h mace, which have low lower bound damage and high upper bound damage. Its lower and upper bound damage is actually pretty close.

On your screenshoots I see that GotDG has 29-49k Fire damage in FW, while Shar’Zul has whopping 38-48k over it. So it seems like Shar’Zul is winning in that department. So I wonder what wins in the end: more raw power and skill points + casting speed from Shar’Zul (plus a decent skill) or better devotion map and instant RR coupled with huge ADCtH from GotDG.

GoDG setup can still achieve 197-199% cast speed with battlecry or burning justice, so it should not be an issue.
In lower bound damage, sharzul is indeed won. But like I said before, instant RR from GoDG matter much.

But I dunno, never seen another forcewave tremor build doing 7:30 run without banner before… :wink:

Nice build, added to my thread. :wink:

Hi, thanks Nandi. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new on the forum and I don’t know if it’s the best place to ask my question.

My girlfriend and I plan to play together at Grim Dawn (we don’t have forgotten gods), she will play the Familiar Conjurer build for beginner and I would like to play a build to assist her at best : using buff on her and her minions, taking aggro…

I didn’t find a topic about multiplayer builds, I saw the pure retaliation build (/showthread.php?t=36239) but it seems outdated, and I ended here.

Tactician seems good for what I want, soldier has good survivability and access to taunt and buffs, inquisitor has acces to buffs and debuffs.

Do you think that the build of this thread could be suitable for my use ? Do you have any other suggestions ?

Hi.
If you want to do the most tanky build, drawing all aggro, and taking all the hits, this build is not the best for it. You will want a build that use shield.

Of course tactician can still be good at it. It’s one of the tankiest mastery in the game. You will want to use octavius set for the tankiest among the tankiest.

I suggest you to look at veretragna’s octavius tactician in the build compendium (AoM). It’s one of the best example for octavius tactician build.

If you have the new expansion (Forgotten Gods), octavius set is much more interesting… :wink:

well its a tough build for sure, probably the strongest forcewave build? i don’t think theres any better FW build atm. physical and elemental variant don’t match up to this. can do all content on HC except the superboss trio (ravager hit me for half health in 1 hit and had to run away):D.