[1.0.7.1] Single Mastery Challenge

I just leveled a solo inquisitor for a future paladin and suddenly remembered about this thread so I decided to see what it can do in crucible. And what it can do is - no surprise - 6:30 (4b/vb).

It’s very glasscannony though because I refuse to take the underpowered health components (pls Crate buff them btw). And had to take all 4 blessings cuz no energy even with Arcane Spark (pls Crate buff the energy stuff). Just did one run plus my rig and skill is questionable so it can sure do better.

You Tube: https://youtu.be/CxZHXk_uxA0

GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAOKjlN

Inquisitor looks like it could use some buffs. +1 on giving it more hp and mana regen.

Also give it pets and pet support plz. I have been asking for Ravager as a pet since forever and inquisitor seems like it would be a good mastery for that.

:wink:

Oh, you joker! :wink:

Seriously though, I wouldn’t like to see any further nerfs to inquisitor and it’s a fun mastery that gives just enough defense and a shitload of dmg for the all kinds of op glasscannony endeavors.

But I’d love to have Storm Spread apply to melee, though… And the seal as a mobile pet with good run speed? And maybe some shield support for paladin (not fair that soldier got all the goodies!)?

EDIT: I got ahead of myself… Actually, inquisitor has a shitload of good defense as well.

Good job! Only arcanist remains.

CrAtE PlEaSe BuFf InQuIsItOr

dat solo inq time :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::eek:

Great job, ya!

Solo nb performance is also awesome :cool:

For reference, I tried Double Malakor infiltrator and it performed around the same time as that deathmarked nightblade.

Deal with it! :cool:

So, only arcanist remains? I bet Iskandra can do this.

Question is how long will it take? The RR is shit. Agrivix lacks survivability and Iskandra lacks damage. It will be really interesting to see Arcanist here.

I think it will not be so interesting as you expexted

//youtu.be/Y0UkaFKQGMo

Lmao how quickly was i proven wrong. We’ll get crate thinking Arcanist is OP now instead of just binder.

Great job!

We finally have a thread that proves that pets are bottom tier. Z, please buff pets so that they can compete.

Nah, man, Agrivix is a great set and all, but I’ve said it many times, instead of nerfing the shit out of Spellbinders and Agrivix and Clairvoyant (well, that one is dead now) Crate should tone down AETHER in general.

Like, look at the DW Krieg Death Knight by Veretragna. 6:38 - that is an insanely strong time for a melee build.

Is it really aether? The strength of aether lies on conversions, not on the aether skills themselves. Binder relies on violent decay + the bazillion choices for fire>aether conversion. DK has double mindwarps for 86+ phys>aether, higher phys conversion than any other damage type except maybe iskandra elemental. PRM has that one item that converts everything to aether and adds weapon damage. Aether just has a lot of great itemization options that other damage types don’t have.

Man, I am playing a full cold caster Spellbreaker (and played quite a few cold characters) and cold is nothing like Aether unless you wrap it into insane melee oupiniess or play EXACTLY Rune of Hagarad.

Same with Fire, yeah, Fire is strong, but generally weaker of the three elements and much weaker than Aether. Aether is just insane, even freaking Death Knight who is half Soldier is super strong with Aether. And it’s not even half as strong with Vitality for example.

What can you say about that? vid
Meme-build without any gear support and with meme weapon, having solo target damage close to zero did 9 min unbannered in 1061. As I know, it was time of the best chaos builds.
Mad Lee is right, aether is very strong now. You can do meta or meme aether build and with very high probability it will outperform it’s analogues.

I’m not denying that aether is very strong. I’m just saying that aether conversion and itemization is very good and imo, is the reason why aether is very strong right now. It’s too easy to get 100% conversion to aether compared to other damage types, add a plethora of good items and you get yourself a good build. Aether skills by themselves aren’t very strong without the conversion.

More like combination of effective gear, strong mastery support and effective devotion pathing. For example, its not that hard to convert ele to chaos or ele to vitality, but they both provide inferior results cause chaos lack support in devotions and force us to take akward red-green-blue-purple route to pick all good stuff we need.