[1.0.7.1] The Burning Devil - Full Set Ulzuin, Fire Strike Purifier

That looks really nice for starting point.
Also, you could use ugdenbog Arcaneweaver with at least alacrity suffix for the weapon.
Don’t hesitate to use green weapon for your beginner build Glenn. Ordinary green weapon is much easier to get than RnGesus purple.

I haven’t made a build with that many greens for a while… :smiley:

That looks very nice. Haven’t explored ugdenbog Arcaneweaver much because many people have tried it, but I see that it should be on par with the current top fire strike purifier.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The Desolator is a faction blueprint :slight_smile: That is why it was included

but yeah arcaneweaver can be dope

I know, but at Arcaneweaver is potentially better overall as it’s empowering fire strike… :wink:

Oh yeah, but +2 demo skills, more dmg to bursting round and OA shred on Flashbang is pretty nice for a starter if you have not played that much GD before

Thank you for sharing the build. Just wondering, what about Seal of destruction on weapon, and swap chest for Silk swatch. Also any reason to using Arcane spark on medal? Im fairly new but switched to Dread Skull for more DPS as I dont have any energy problems.

Hmm, I think I will had an energy issues with that energy regen and fire strike. Will need to test again.

Seal of destruction in weapon should be viable, swapping chest for another Titan plating, and runebound topaz on medal.

The build looks like can be optimized further indeed for even less clear times, but I just don’t feel like doing that at the moment.

I had a spam BWC to make work somehow. Also flame keeper is more interesting to explore again now.

just wondering is there any leveling guide (maybe follow x1x1x2’s beginner guide)/ poor man gearing recommendations?

You can follow my guide if you’re fine with starting as DW. If you wanna go 2h all the way then the path is similar. The difference is you wanna get fire 2h weapons and gear. Use anything you have until act 3 where you meet those aetherials that bring rifles. Farm them for a fleshwarped incinerator then you can use that until you find a higher level version of that weapon. At level 94 you can buy Desolator recipe from barrowholm and craft it. Respec to this build when you complete ulzuin set.

They make this set even crazier with 50% chaos to fire conversion and even stronger proc in FG. This set will be relevant for the next patch too it seems, only ring change is needed.

any ring updates for this?

Oh, an Indonesian name…
It will be in FG. Either the ring that convert lightning and cold to fire, or the one that convert pierce to fire.

For now, it will still be elemental balance ring + bloodied Crystal as component. I will surely update this build more in FG. It’s one of my favorite build ATM.

The build is updated for 1.1.0.1 patch pre-FG!
Clear time is a bit slower but it’s definitely safer and more comfortable.

Prepare for Reign of Ice & Fire meta boys!

really interested in this build.
Any leveling tips? should i focus on Demo first and the inqui?

This build is dead. Ulzuin set will support canister bomb in the upcoming patch that Will be released this week.

Maybe we can still make fire strike build with the new ulzuin set, maybe not. I will need to see the set in detail after release and check how good the new proc is. If the proc is good enough and as damaging as the old ulzuin, then fire strike ulzuin maybe still have a chance.

However, I am worried that it will still not possible as the new set doesn’t seem gives attack speed. If any, I will make it hybrid canister bomb + fire strike.

On to levelling tips. ALWAYS start with inquisitor, use word of pain skill line. Use a general rule of 1 point to skill and 2 point to mastery bar in each level up.
Pursue the same devo as this build. Put point in green crossroad, Start with quill, eagle, hawk, purple crossroad, then get rhowan’s crown. Bind the proc to word of pain, then it will be smooth sailing from there.

oky then…i’ll wait an update :slight_smile: