[1.0.7.1] Wildblood Warder - absolutely immortal, no greens, super easy 170 clear

Guide updated: added new grimtools and two new crucible clear videos.

Probably answering my question myself, but the wildblood set is random drop right? No way to target farm any of it?

There are only three"farmable" sets

Krieg
Lokarr
Dark one

Yes, it’s a random drop, no way to target farm it unfortunately. Crucible and rougelike dungeons are your best friends when you are trying to get a specific set :wink:

Hi,this is a great build! I want to ask about gameplay.Best way is to hit first Grasping Vines,Haunt,Devouring Swarm finish with Savagery while spaming Grasping Vines? Any suggestions and thoughts? I saw the videos but cant understand the rotation of abilities.Thank you.

I don’t really think that the order is that important in this build. I usually put the rr’s first and than start spamming the Vines while simultaneously attacking with Savagery.

Why u use Mark of Lethan Intents? Is that +2 Grasping vines so huge?

I always try to hardcap the primary attacking ability in all of my builds. Without the Mark you can only get to 21/12.
But, tbh, I don’t think that hardcapping Vines is actually that important, though I still went with the Mark, because it also provides some nice hard-to-get resistances, nice OA and it’s also a craftable item - thus giving an option to get some sweet % armor from Angrim.

Hello i have problems with the devotion points to set. it looks like i cant complete the last Picture because of to less points (i have all 55 ponts). i cant make the requirements without to set “wrong” points.

maybe someone can help me to set sem step by step

1. in Crossroads take green, red, blue and yellow
  2. now you can take Crane, Hawk, Spider, Ghoul, Sailor’s Guide, Eel, Lizard and Jackal
  3. take Kraken, Rattosh and Manticore (manticore does not have the hind leg point assigned)
  4. remove red and blue from Crossroads and take Dying God up to the Hungering Void skill

maybe this sounds like a noob question but how i can remove points?
i mean like only points from crossroad

Same NPC that can remove your skills points assigned for money. Only instead of money you need to pay with aether crystals (or maybe shards, you will see that in game).

omg i never saw this xD
and this build is just awesome i really like it

With Conduit of Wild Wispers you loose all Vitality damage on Grasping vines, doesn’t it make Devouring Swarm totaly useless ?

This an outdated build. I haven’t posted a new set-up yet. Now, with the latest changes, you would want to replace the conduit with the Blood Knight amu.

I use a Mythical Locust Gem for even more ADCtH:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a1zmb2

Even outdated, your build is still a solid base, thanks for the answer.

Hi, What is rr’s stand for?

Resist Reduction.