1.061 Stormreaver vindicator,1:14 Ravager

I’m sorry, dear Slithlood Tincture.

Looks very much like Shopping’s kind of build. Are you guys brothers? :undecided:

I still have no idea how any of this is possible, especially fighting Ravager with 2600 DA, 2000 armor and 15% physical resist. That should be one shot death no matter how much hp you got.

Elixirs. Not so familiar with then but they get the job done, iirc.

To OP, how do you compare this to conjurer? To me it looks like conjurer is better since you can get Rr without sacrificing stormcaller pact. In crucible at least. Dunno about ravager.

Dude, believe me, elixirs - shmelixirs. I have killed Ravager with my Belgothian Infiltrator, here is the kill. On paper my Ravager setup is much better than his in all aspects, more damage/sustain, much much tankier (like levels above in tankiness), and I also used all available elixirs. Well guess what, it’s still a tough fight where you have to be very focused because shit can go south very fast if you screw up your skill/potion rotation

And you are telling me that his paper thin Vindicator face tanked Ravager and finished him in 1:37 minutes? With 2600 DA and 15% phys res/2000 armor?

As I said, I’m not familiar with them but that’s the only thing ‘not normal’ in his buff list in the videos. Seriously the only elixir I know is Hoarfrost.

1. you didn’t use all elixirs

2. lightning vindicators do way more damage then most builds in the game, specially yours.

3. he has 30% damage reduction, and a lot of life leech. cleaerly you have never played a vindicator before, or all this wouldn’t be so surprising to you.

Its been a few years now but iirc there is an elixir that can only be GDstashed or similar in to the game that gives like crazy %dmg absorb and 100% racial damage vs gods. Likely using that…or ravager is way more of a pushover than i realized.

I remember a few of the first people to ‘kill’ modrogen used it not realizing it wasn’t a real item.

he has 30% damage reduction

No idea on anything else, but pretty sure this doesn’t stack and highest would take priority. So…20%?

Well the main thing I notice here, is this guy is using Courageous Tincture a devils crossing faction elixir that gives 10% increased DA, and 20% increased armor. here is a full list of buffs you can give yourself, and see what he is currently wearing; you could have 20+ active if you so desired.
http://grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Consumables you can really give yourself a lot of stats by using a lot of them.

Savagery makes it almost 2800da and that huge adcth+health pool might be a thing…? Plus, as was said, elixir junkie…

Also I’m not sure why take ultos for the ravager or bind fiend to wind devils.

Looks very much like the old builds that only survived off lifeleech. Which is pretty insane considering that this is an electrocute stacking build, and adcth doesn’t work on DoTs.

They stack multiplicatively, so 44% :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re multiplying the wrong value. You take 64% damage (80% of 80%), so the reduction is 36%.

Either way, impressive results for the OP.

lol with his approach, it makes me think of some other builds that can also achieve this effect, that aren’t well known.

Wasn’t it 70% and 80% ?

Excellent cheese:)

High health pool and instant life steal can take care of ravager bursts very well

This contradicts what I was told before. Usually people are wrong, but you’re way too experienced as a player to ignore such statements, so I decided to test it.

I’ve made a test mod to settle this - nothing special, just added to my dw infiltrator many sources of all damage reduction - 30% veil of shadow (1s duration), 16% ABB (10s), 25% shadow strike (10s), 25% execution (20s), plus 18% censure ofcourse.

Then I spawned a ravager of flesh on normal with console and tried to fight him with and without a mod.

If your statement was true then the difference would had been pretty extreme - 1 - (0.70.840.750.750.82) = 73% less damage as opposed to 18% less damage with just censure. There was not much of a difference, so no - % damage reduction doesn’t stack.

Funny, but that explain why Warlocks suck so much :eek:

Damage reduction doesn’t stack but damage absorption does. You two are referring to different mechanics using the same language.

For example, War Cry and Censure don’t stack (damage reduction), but Maiven’s and Posession do multiplicatively (damage absorption)

And I was wondering why he mentioned Warlock all of a sudden. Now it makes sense. :rolleyes:

That’s a pretty serious fuckup, Ptiro :smiley: