[1.1.0.0] The BoxMan - Allagast's Apostate, Cruci viable [g3][c+][vid]

Thank you :smiley:

75%(belt+amulet) up to 90.
Worth. It improve cruci timings from 7.30(with DG) to 7.10. video and partially help with 1*1 problem, first setup showed ~48 sec Lokarr. Tried DG with demon+Albrecht, fissure still better.

Crap I missed the belt. Thanks

How many times per second does stormbox/tether hit to create imps?

hmmm
many times :slight_smile:

Nice build, added to my thread. :wink:

nice build :slight_smile:

I tried it with Light Defender Gauntlets with more dmg for the box + %Armor and Golemborn Greaves to get ~2600 Armor

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDJAR12

Is there a reason why you get all of Magi (for 3 green)? Why not just get the proc and get hawk instead (and no green from the start wheel or 1 pt lantern).

Edit: also does cast speed impact storm box hits per second?

Updated to FG and SR, guys.

//youtu.be/DsPExwIkHco

//youtu.be/JnTFGj8CpEA

John, if you have some specific feedback on TSS Allagast, would you mind adding it to my thread in the dedicated subforum? I’d like to see an Allagast revision in the next few patches, and gathering feedback in one place might help.

Wow-wow
Allagast buld, calm down and stay where you are, i’m calling meme police:p

Hello, read your topic. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea how this set should look like, sorry :o

Stop, only I can call meme police :cool:

I think just hearing about what doesn’t work from more than one person would help, since there’s isn’t much talk about Allagast in the first place. Anyway, no worries, and thanks for the build! I like procs galore. :slight_smile:

I tried using this set with TSS but it’s just weak. As soon as I saw the chosen mask (or whatever it’s called) I knew this build would show up sooner or later. Surprised it works this well.

I implore you to use crate head illusion for maximum box goodness…

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

+1

Great build btw