[1.1.1.1 - 1.1.5.2] Dreeg's Acid Fisting - Venomblade Dervish - Caster/Melee Hybrid High Dmg Setups (c+) (sr+)

you can probably just level with acid transmuted EoR, 1h/shield, like tanky cant die and stuff.

and btw nice build :smiley: this is like the next gen of savagery dw

path of the 3 and weapon/shield+component. was just a thought

How come you dont recommend this build for SR ? What does it lack to be good in SR?

SR meta has not yet formed (at least not in my head) so itā€™s hard for me to give you a competent answer. But this is what I think: health, health, health, solid cc res, solid overcaps on primary res, solid circuit breakers (ghoul doesnā€™t save you from being one-shot and resilience quickly becomes useless with enemy scaling), dmg reduction/absorption mechanism (Ascension is weak on its own, maybe ok as support to Seal or Phoenix, dunnoā€¦), etc.

But most importantly itā€™s that you gotta get close and stay there at least for a while to deal dmg. Itā€™s got some DoT but itā€™s not totems, devils, mortars or true pets where you can dance around and deal full dmg at the same time.

Builds like this are not made for SR. With shitload of mutators and no crucible buffs you canā€™t ā€œkill 'em before they kill youā€ anymore. And the things I listed above are simply unavailable for this particular concept. Even if you sacrifice some offense here it wonā€™t nearly be enough (I tried - the build is at the point where killing any slower actually kills you faster). Which makes me wonder why Zantai insisted on nerfing glass cannon meta before FG at at the same time allowed mega tanky builds like Octavius to achieve speeds comparable to this dervish dwā€¦

holy shit, what? I didnā€™t know Octavius can be that fast. Set definitely deserves a nerf. Also, what spec did you use there?

That was just from the first set of runs and the spec was not fully optimized. Iā€™m in the final stages of writing it up. Need to do those damn shards and that takes forever.

Letā€™s just say that itā€™s probably the brokenest build in all GD all patches ever. Set is fine, more or less, except that it makes IT on warlords synergize like aether on binders. Itā€™s mostly Aegis thatā€™s way too oupie.

How consistent is it on that cleartime tho? I remember on veretragnaā€™s octavius paladin back on 0.7 that he, fluff and mercymaker all got fastest clears around 6:30-6:40 but the usual run would take 7:30 - 8 min. Basically too mutator dependent.

Its possible to do 6 min runs on regular basis with some retal magic. BTW, you take nearly 0 dmg all the time and anvil proc do like 200k dps if there is enough shit around.

all hail our new warlord overlords!

My favorite kitting caster , lol. :eek:

Donā€™t know. I just jumped in the crucible to check a setup and wanted to show someone so I uploaded. Iā€™m focusing on learning the shards mostly. But it seems consistent with no more than 7 minutes and only if you botch it. About 6 straight with good piloting, Iā€™d say. But still like anyone can do 7. Paladin looks crap for physical. Warlordā€™s IT is broken as hell.

Iā€™ll post it soon but give you a little nasty spoiler: no tweaks Mogdrogen kill (default setup, no Ultos amulet, no pots, no nothing) :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Oh, no! Preatorians came to jinx my future build! :wink: EDIT 2: I just realized Ptiro isnā€™t a playtesterā€¦

Octavius was kinda the obvious frontrunner ever since crate spoiled us about the aegis bonuses. Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t disappoint. If ever crate decide to turn it down then please let us have fun with it for long, like how long it took for them to kill clairvoyant.

Clairvoyant didnt run around with 7k armor and 1k flat absorb .

Hi! Amazing guide!
I had the same exact idea even from before FG but i sadly have very limited resources (time) to build and playtest it.
If you would have the chance and lust to test with these changes i would be thrilled:
-mumurs kiss belt for 100 fire to acid conversion
-meteor shower devotion (it deals nearly acid only now) instead of gaze and sting (not sure if worth tho)

• eye of beronath for +1skills and crit dmg
  • one viloth ring with resistances to fix missing ones and to hit that round 25% cdr
    -M. Mark of the forbidden (with 100% wps pool direwolf seems not that good for me)

If you would have thr chance to try it out it would be awesome:)

Hey there, thanks for this build. It is really awesome even Iā€™m missing the medal and 1 ring.
Newbie question: Why Final March? Iā€™ve seen them in a lot of builds and wanted to know why are them so popular.

Dzieki za komentarz! :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried Murmur belt. Itā€™s an almost perfect acid autoattack belt. But itā€™s a big ā€œalmostā€ and it boils down to no +1 to all nightblade. TKO in the first round.

Meteorsā€¦ actually itā€™s a good ideaā€¦! A build with meteors instead of Yugol and Dreadlordā€™s Viloth ring might be better than this. PM me with your email and ill send you the save file if you wanna try it out and wanna save time on GDStashing/collecting everything.

Generalā€™s/Dreadlordā€™s Viloth Ring of something would probably be BiS for main game focus (along with Zantarin shoulders) especially as Fervor at 24 still got 9 charges. I tried to make it no-green only for sport, though.

WPS are 80% without and 92% with the Wolf. Mark of the Forbidden was my first pick and what is most missed from it is the %dmg. Wolf gives you about half of Markā€™s flat but gives it global and not just to Fervor. And the build is squishy. Gotta kill that Kuba and Reaper asap or you die so that racial dmg is very very useful here as are free ranks in CoS.

Eye of bero, yes, I love it, but it has no resistances or health both of which are already edgy. Iā€™m not very fond of ABB mod on the conduit - itā€™s too small - but conduit gives about 100% worth of res, and every last % is sucked dry here.

Just about every stat is useful here. But Final March is your go-to boots when in need of slow res. As you can see in the picture in op I have Stormtitans boots in my inventory and next to them are Tranquil pants. Tranquil are your go-to slow res pants. So I had to decide: Tranquil or Final March. I went for Final March because Barbaros pants are too good to pass.

In general, there is very little slow res to go around and it is essential in crucible. Autoattack builds that donā€™t get it from mastery or devotions very often end up with Final March as it is too pricy on augments and components.

Spoko, dodaj mnie na steam, nick taki sam, zdjęcie z prosiakiem :slight_smile:

Well when it goes for WPS, smite has good animation and uses both hands on attack. If you can get a point here you could reach 100% wps

You are confusing it with Tactician. Veretragnaā€™s had Tactician and it was kind of oupie as well, because it can do sub 7 minute clear times and basically never ever die.

Clairvoyant wasnā€™t that broken. And I think it would not be good in deep shards anyway. Problem was and still is Aether damage. But instead Crate just killed few builds. And Aether is still oupie. Oh well.

Exactly. Octavius can do both 6 minute Crucible runs AND SR 75-76 farming. Iā€™ve heard the only other thing that strong in the game is Virtue set.

Nah, all retal warlolds are bonkers now. I tried a few, starting with 1800 OA ā€œŃ‡ŃƒŠ“Š¾Š²ŠøщŠµā€ that did 150-170 on afk mode in 10:30 to 2700 OA suboptimal setup with 500k retal under all buffs, that did 8:30 run w/o buffs in afk mode. ADCTH from anvil proc keep me at full health all the time with only 8% total ADCTH.

Iā€™ve been playing a bit with the setup and this is what i came up with https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BAqdWN

Have fun testing! :smiley: