[1.1.1.1] BurningHeart, Infernal Shieldbreaker, SR75 viable [g5][c+][vid]

Great build John_Smith. You gave me some ideas to improve my VM spam Templar, so thanks! :slight_smile:

Jesus, 2 Gravas:rolleyes:
This build is a good example for all casters

Iā€™ve already answered on page 1 :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hard to say. I used a crucible as a benchmark for two reasons:1) itā€™s best place for farming 2) u can monitor your damage with adequate survival requirement. If your clear times becomes better - your real dmg raises.
For now - shards donā€™t give second option. And about farming: build can do 75-76 in ~14-15min(if donā€™t get impossible to pass throught nemesis combo) and get ~15 legs(excluding SR set) and in cruci u can easy do 3 runs in ~22 min with average strong 7-min build and get ~18 legendaries.
SR is very random with enemies now, that upsets me. Iā€™ll play SR some time and would answer later, is it worth it.

Thank you.
I want to play spamming VM too! :mad:

Thank you, Dmt! :smiley:

Nice one! Really shows the power of dot casters now.

Mustā€™ve missed it. Sorry for the spam john :eek:

amazing build!!! :slight_smile:

Great concept and execution, as always. Keep 'em coming :smiley:

For a second there, i was thinking that iā€™m seeing things with using those gloves with an off hand, but then it made perfect sense. Btw, what would you see as the next best thing to Kymonā€™s badge, as a possible/temporary alternative? A Cyclone mark, maybe?

So for sustain, you use bat and fiend for the ADCTH and thats it (with ghoul as circuit breaker of course)? With just health potions? amazing you can stay alive like that.

Well, 160-170 with 9k hp, it needs some balls already. And i thought iā€™m doing good with my tss kite druid with ~10min 3buff runs. Hat off.

Thank you.

Thank you. Why not, but it would we hard in SR to fight Valdaran and his stunning co.

Itā€™s not simple, but I try to :slight_smile:

I have some skill in crucible farming :smiley: