[1.1.1.1] S&B Warborn Cadence Warlord

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoqOkl2

Work in progress, not fully optimized yet but working really well.

Same principle as S&B Warborn Cadence WB, only better.

/W

Looks interesting, why so many points in Cunning though?

OA and damage

I have a similar set-up, might post it here tomorrow just for reference or something

Lookin forward to it, I appreciate all the help i can get reaching full potential of this build :smiley:

I more or less just moved the gear from my Cadence WB.

Really? I have a pure Soldier build (needs to be updated for Forgotten Gods) with a bit low OA (just under 2500 with permanent buffs) that still managed a max damage dealt of 187,262 and only has 10 points put into cunning.

I basically use Markovian shield so that I can use Markovian defense for 100% overguard uptime with minimal damage loss.

Still I have no good medal augment so I still use Blitz + Blindside for mobility.

Have you tried OK exclusive over Oleron?

Points spent in cunning gives OA and Physical damage by definition so you cant really argue against a fact. If someone needs OA or more physical damage over health and DA, that is a matter of build and playstyle.

My Warborn Warlord have around 420k max damage dealt (in main campaign, I have not done cruci with him)

I just reached 94 w my Warlord (actually 96 now) so no not yet but I will, some nice crit bonus.
I just need to find a way to replace the lost OA.

Get DA reduction.

You can figure out what your min OA is to benefit more from the extra crit dmg.

You save 10 points by taking OK exclusive, so fightning spirit then get DA red on the medal augment

NO GOOD AUGMENT???

YOU RESCIND THAT STATEMENT, SIR.

Displacement is awesome.

EDIT: I just realized you’re playing self found. Alas, GDstash has blinded me once again.

Exactly, your GDstashing sins will never be forgiven :frowning:

Btw I do have almost all lower tier bp’s for medal augments. But still I have not found anyone that can replace blitz+blindside, at least not for me

That’s okay. I REPENT NOT. AND I REPENT FOR NAUGHT.

Something like this maybe

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNklm7R2

I bound Shifting Sands to the guardians, seems to work better.

Would there be a reason to not take 1 point in blindside for some DA reduction?
A little new here and was doing something similar to this, just wondering.

Why not a single point on MA and Zolthan? They wouldn’t compete with the things that matter.

I would bind shifting sands to cadance since the proc has low cooldown.

That is a reason why I would not have many WPS like Zolhans. If e.g. Zolhan procs, we can not proc devotions that are bound to cadence.

Assassin mark to guardians

Shattering smash and break morale do not stack.

I would also get Ulzaad (blitz or doomforce)

Something like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAlmeQ2 (I got 100% block recovery when you have overguard)

I realized the same, already removed.

Sounds good, will try

btw you should have spellscoure in belt and ugdenbog in boots. Spellscourge gives flat armor bonus to all slots if you do that.

Why do you dont have completion bonus on your relic?

Didn’t know that, will try.

I have Break Morale and Fighting Form bonuses on relic.

Ok, did you not upload your char to GrimTools? Strange that they did not showed up