[1.1.1.1] WB Warlord - Callagadra/Ravager/Mogdrogen & SR 89/Cru 170 (0 buffs, 0 banners)

Just wow. Absolutely no evidence of what you are claiming and losing whatever shred of respect i had for you. Bravo, bravo.

But please, complain some more that Warlord is broken in every possible combination with absolutely no evidence.

So Callagadra can be killed with Witchbalde in the same gear in full facetank?

Sorry, mate, but your comments have been quite off lately. That’s my opinion and you have full right to ignore it.

The build has good res, +max res%, high life steal, high flat damage absorb, 5k armor and shield block. In crucible this build will take very little physical damage. Crits are not a big deal for a character with these stats. I wonder if markovian defence transmuter is even necessary.

The armor value on a warlord build like this is a bit crazy. safeguard, consecration and field command…

Edit: I think witchblade mostly suffers from having less AoE from lack of shattering smash?

Why not ?

You are letting novelty forget the power of other classes. And i’m not even a fan of WB the set or WB class combo.

Statements like these hurt this new class needlessly.

And yours have been off for a long while. Do you actually play any of the builds you claim to be broken and any build you claim to be bad? It seems you just make blind assumptions based on other people’s experiences and not your own.

Actually play these builds before you start complaining they are broken or that they suck.

Let’s behave, children.

Now you’re thinking :wink: My marko warlord was my favorite.

Sorry fluff, I was actually (mostly) joking with that statement. I find humor in the absurd, and that usually lies in exaggerations.

It wasn’t aimed at you.

It’s just that general statements like these hurt a very good class that is just new. And some people really believe them

Retal is already getting nerfed and that is fair, Octav too. Let’s breathe:)

All right, when I am back home later tonight I am testing this very spec but with Witchblade. Will make a separate thread for it. Waste of time, but gotta put my money where my mouth is and prove that I am right or wrong.

Well, besides ~24 guides that I made for 24 different builds I do test quite a bit of stuff, I just don’t post it. Sometimes I post videos to my youtube tho, sometimes not even that. I did have some experience testing Soldier builds, but when it comes to Shield builds, my experience is limited to testing Veretragna’s Markovian WB (which I made alternative spec for back in AoM).

Plus I always discuss stuff with other prominent builders and learn from their experience as well. So it’s not just blind assumption. I can tell when the build is broken. I believe I have enough experience to say that.

But I have already replied to fluff, I will test this very spec with Witchblade tonight and find out. Will make a separate thread for it.

I face tanked Calla with fire Sheildbreaker for example, that is really not very tanky in a prolonged fight.

You don’t use the same spec. You use the spec that is good for your class

So how would WB Markovian+Shield spec differ from Warlord one? Honest question.

Markovian , who is particularly skill hungry is really not fun when you need to max both classes

Unlezz you wann blitz/cadence/charge up Consecration to make your point, that is no fun.

Otherwise WB is smooth AS, Flat dmg with beronath and Gladiator belt, phys res, a heal.

Idk how it has come to defending WB on this forum. It’s ironic

This is WB Warlord file, for quick test in real life : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IycbTYAEE7W_t5E7Mrzs4Tvt0wbhT1Zk

Again, thanks for everything, Crate !

Forgot that Beronath converts the chaos in Solael Witchfire. But nah, it sucks based on no evidence. Seems screaming Warlord is broken is becoming a meme now.

OP!

Why don’t you go for very easy 100% block recovery and ~80% block chance? Drop that Menhir’s Will to 6, get Shield Training to 14 and use Serrated Shell or Mark of Myrmidon on the shield. That Seal of Blades on the shield doesn’t heal you. It’s not an Aegis build. Cadence doesn’t use the shield. All heals you get from that Seal of Blades come from Shattering Smash.

You’re wasting the whole Overguard potential - you might just as well drop the transmuter without good block chance and 100% recovery. 100% recovery gives you WAY more Targo’s hammers and more uptime on Stone Form. And you don’t waste your block on trash hits from auras or AoEs just to be cooked by a huge crit 0.2s later (and those crits will eat through your armor sooner all later with that da, man…)

Also, your res augments are all over the place. You’re using Aether Soul on the amulet slot on a Cadence build with not even 150% attack speed. You can get that aether res easily by more careful augment shuffling and make room for Seal of Annihilation.

And why oh why you’re not pushing fighting form to 12? Or using double mobility? Two points in Blitz give you 90 da shred and you don’t lose Cadance’s DPS with Markovian Advantage.

You could easily do better with this concept. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Sorry, I need to add this: Ugdenbog Leather on the helmet?

Sounds like a physical dmg problem then :smiley:

I’ve just uploaded Warlord file, do all mayor things of GD with this file => no need to ask !

Thanks, this will be actually useful and will save me quite a bit of time.

WB is a good class. My point was - can it do all the thing Warlord does using same/similiar gear. So should I just slap on same gear except medal maybe?

I have tested Witchblades. Without a shield they are pretty glassy. For dual-wielding both Death Knights and Warlords are much tankier and have similiar or better damage. So there is evidence. Veretragna for example stated the same few times: WB are the glassiest soldiers when it comes to non-shield specs.

Some good suggestions. I didn’t notice the 16 menhir will. Possibly max shattering smash instead of break morale?