[1.1.1.2/1.1.2.0] ZAP CANNONS! - Lightning Mortar Trap Purifier - 6:10 150-170 4b/b

Welp. I’d put DA in there instead of overcaps :stuck_out_tongue: aether spawn on 169 is real ez.

GDstash it and turn it into a paladin :stuck_out_tongue: I’m interested how canister could become good with just one new set tho.

Very nice build. It is pretty crazy how some of these variants can invest so defensively into regen and healing powers and still put out good damage. Do you expect the nerf hammer to hit mortars back somewhat?

This version of mortars shouldn’t be nerfed, at least. You still need really precise piloting to survive some boss combos but the damage is reaaal.

i dont think light OR fire mortar needs nerf. playstyle in main campaign is meh its just good boss killer and crucible farmer. i posted 5.45 crucible and 5.20 is %100 viable if you dig more, but it doesnt change the fact that build is clunky to play and nowhere near broken

Man, I am not talking about DA augments. You have a point in yellow crossrads. Kind of useless compared to ~24% aether overcap you can be getting. I think your current aether overcap makes for very small margin of error on 169, that’s all.

I’m saying it doesn’t matter. Aetherial spawn in 169 is not a problem.

I love the build.

Would be awesome if conversion also affected FX. LIke lightning charged stars fall from the sky. :eek: All with sparks and stuff. :cool:

Mortars shoot skyshards. Or Stun Jacks. Or Arcane Waste lasers. Or tempest proc. Or spears. Damn lots of ridiculous ideas in my head.

x1x1x1x2 - flexing his crafting muscles again. <3

Lmao the current build I’m crafting is probably one of the most boring shit out there.

Is it…totally normal?

Damn it, x1x2, you are a reckless man! And you refuse to satisfy my ocd! :smiley:

Hint: it’s a warlord unaffected by any of the nerfs (and will be actually buffed), except for ascension. EDIT: and field command

Seriously ever since I got my pc upgraded I feel like i wanna play glass all the time.