1.1.1.2 Beyblade Chaos Sentinel

You’ve got 95 chaos RR. It’s not amazing, but it’ll be fine.

Regardless, no point having all the damage in the world if you’re too dead to use it. Serenity not only gives your a circuit breaker, but also boosts your DA indirectly by freeing up your augment slots.

I think soul fire is great too. Let’s put it into perspective - greaves of ill omen gives +22 chaos damage to EoR and 2% damage reduction.

Im 100% ok with that relic really seem to be BIS but you argument with resist cap is only apllying I suppose if you take the belt with fire conversion and razul Chest piece.
Because in my case my resist are all capped without augment so its already free DA with hp I like that one better but maybe the pure DA is the way to go (i think we are a bit low on hp with the build)

yeah I was not seeing the 2 % damage reduction with the boots I will give it a try.

You would know best. I’ve never piloted the thing before.

If it’s worth anything though, I think any build which can hit SR 50 is a good build. So well done! :slight_smile:

haha ty im going into the ST in a moment with all the modification I will see, if it fail I will try yours :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqJbeMN :wink:

Wow seems interesting really !! why korvak constellation? apart for the amazing stats it procurs :smiley:

dual harbringer set yeah never think of it :eek:

badge of mastery is insane damn !!!

I need that relic drop blueprint drop!!!

with the ectocplase and the arcane spark does the energy is still a probleme?

A just finish my run in ST 70 without breaking a sweet just not in time because of a Kubacabra with some aether flying crystal aroud him he was absolutly unkillable then he kill me I respawn and no more flying crystal.
He was easy without that someone know what was it? :furious:

With your build what’s your current progress?
And damn that 60% stun resist on boots XD

Energy is better with spark + ecto, but you still have to drink energy pots

Ive done 65… tbh thats a dated character load. This should have even better performance. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JbK7D2 better overcap resist + racial damage + more damage + more defense… lost some attack speed and energy though.

The aethieral trio with Dreven Cole can place that buff on monsters…

yeah lul boots of gd stash. one or the other on prefix or suffix

I will soon post a guide of the build on the forum.
I have managed to hit SR 75 (that was not easy :D)

please do, I would like to read your guide :slight_smile: