[1.1.1.2] Cholol, the Breathtaking - Deathmarked Blademaster, Gladiator (6:08) and SR 80 viable

Thanks, I know these, obviously I have no chance to kill even a single enemy in this arena or separate them in any way, because I got run over, no time to position or anything, I just die in a second whenever I try to make a few hits on someone. What pisses me off even more, that I cannot even complete crucible, I did 4 attempts so far, always died on wave 154 with 3 or 4 buffs. I just simply don’t get it, the stuff that dies in the video in a few seconds, just kills me and doesn’t want to die in even in 15 seconds. :smiley: I actually almost doubt that I play the same build. :slight_smile: Obviously I apply the debuffs and self buffs and everything, so I really don’t get it.

I suspect is a matter of learning bosses patterns.

If you die in Cruci 154,try to pull Kuba put of blood pools.If Father Kymon spawns,he’s got very dangerous DA debuff,kill him fast.

Also don’t shy of using consumables if you’re dying.Courageous tincture in boss waves/chunks,unlimited supply from Homestead,aetharward oil against aetherials,aether cluster as circuit breaker,royal jelly essence for health boost,no shame to use them.

Hi thanks for the guide.
However, I can’t seem to find how you got chaos and primordial in the devotion tabs?

Sorry just figured. :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t know we’re able to add a point of chaos in the ‘crossroad’ and respec, many thanks though

Hello, for my Blademaster up until now I have followed an older guide by sir spanksalot

Here is the GT

Recently I found this guide of yours which seems to be more recent and active, and the endgame progress / clears are impressive… I am trying to understand the differences between the guides - main ones being the use of Cadence in yours, and devotions - you go for Ultos whereas other guide uses Leviathan.

I still don’t understand why so many non lightning builds take Ultos - please could someone explain that? Also - thoughts on Leviathan? Is it not worth the shitty purple constellations needed on the way?

Just trying to figure out if I should just totally adapt to this build instead…

The Ultos constellation actually has the same support for cold damage as it does for lightning, although the skill only has lightning damage on it. But it also has a useful resist reduction that’s both stronger than the one on Viper and hits many targets at once. It also has a lower cooldown which I find important on an auto attacking build. Finally you correctly pointed out that the purple route isn’t great, Ultos has a more balanced requirement. In the end Leviathan isn’t bad in itself but a devotion setup is more than just the tier 3 at the end of it.

Is this build nerfed? i made this build exept some augments and a component, and i think im missing couple of skillpoints. but there is no way i can do anything close to SR 75. feels way to squishy.

It was nerfed yes, but slightly. In defenses chace to avoid projectiles was nerfed, but don’t think really impact build. In SR anyway is matter of luck of Bosses spawns and ofc not aggro them all at once :wink:

In non Boss SR, just kill stuff quickly and avoid Arcane mobs, that strips your buffs. Few deaths are not really a problem.

hmm, if the only nerf was chance to avoid projectiles, then there is something wrong with my build. its not close to be as facetanky as its showen in the videos :frowning:

You can link to it and we can figure it out

and im missing bunch of pierce and frostbite damage compared to his build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7GmnvV

If you are missing stuff, like items and skill points and what not, then that is likely a part of the problem.

Increase your DA to 2.8k at least. Change jewels augments, yours are bad now. Also change armor augments to get acid resistance and then put scaled hide on the legs. 80% absorb is basically no armor at all.

if i change my ring augments, ill lose alot of DA dont i ?

Now i have the exact same build exept some res aguments that doesnt matter, but im still missing 800-900 peirce dmg compared to his build.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aEQ5k2

Lethal assault and Arcane empowerment is higher in original build

so couple of points is 800-900 pierce difference?

Yes 10 chars

but why are you worrying about pierce, this is a cold build.

great, so deathmarked got nerfed.