[1.1.1.2] Tenebris' Chaos Spin - Chaos EoR/DB Sentinel (c+) (sr45)

Even at AoM, Oleron belt was better, IIRC unless you use DK where the flat on Soul Harvest was just too huge.

i didnt experiment EoR yet cause i thought i played cyclone type of skills a lot due to my age LUL

1 thing i didnt like about build is, you interrupt your eor alot and it kinda lose smooth playstyle

1, spamming rf for da resist
2, spamming solael
3, spamming cof
4, doom bolt

etc…

I wonder what’s stopping the build to go super deep in shards?

:eek::eek::eek:

That’s what it’s coming down to in these forums… Discussing phys on a chaos build thread? You should be ashamed of yourself! :wink: Joking. I like the discussion.

Good observation. That’s why I said in the introduction that this build is NOT EASY. And later I explained the how-to-play: debuff FROM AFAR, roll-in, rollrollroll, blink out, debuff. You can’t actually spam those spells. I used to test this build for the longest while with CoF invested in to 10/10 just for the radius so that I don’t have to cast it too often. That’s also the reason why I have the most important devo - Witchfire - bound to CoF. Because CoF has the longest range and affects many guys at the same time while you’re away ready to roll in.

Everything. First, no dmg-while-kite thing. Second, not being a tank: low armor, low res overcaps, low health. Last but not least, energy.

But if someone insisted I would take the 3rd setup in op and start tweaking it by putting Ravager Eye and Haunted Steel on the weapon.

I actually think energy is the biggest issue here. I think what they should do is give Sycthe of Tenebris -x% energy cost to EoR. That would help a lot.

Because unlike the physical EoR builds, you can’t really go for harp without messing up your devotions.

EDIT: Anyway, I spent another 30 minutes on the sentinel theorycraft - there’s no way it can beat the warlord.

The sentinel offers 2 big advantages:

1. Flat damage from solael’s
  2. The option to get flat RR

But without things like field command &/or oleron’s rage - your OA/DA is shot to hell should you choose to go for manticore.

If you don’t go for manticore, the slight increase in flat damage from solael’s isn’t worth the massive drop in defence. In addition, the soldier mastery offers a lot more +% physical damage (i.e. Squad command, and decorated soldier) which compensates for this loss in flat damage.

So…warlord wins again I guess. :confused: