[1.1.2.0] Ludrigan vindi - Сrucible Сonqueror, no greens [g3][c+][vid]

Yo guys.
Today it will be mini-guide. It not min-maxed build, I just used usual gear and devotions for lighning/electrocute builds, that really work. Main idea belongs to Tararihen.

Build

>>>grimtools<<< no green items

with permabuffs, additional numbers - with Deadly Aim and Harp

About build
Stay in seal, use totems, winds and box, pew-pew with savagery. Build more or less tanky for cruci, but you should keep your totem squad, it’s not simple to change position with 4 sec totem cd.
In SR when you see serios physical threat welcome to kite.

SUGGESTIONS

1. give physical defence, res or armor
  2. give -50% cd to totems, it’s very uncomfortable to set 4 totems with 4 sec cd. It’s tiring in cruci, tiring in SR and VERY TIRING in main campaign.
  3. give 50 RR to fckng panetti.

Videos

//youtu.be/fqs55Fpu_I8

cruci vid were made before inq’s nerf, but don’t much changed for this builds, so I’ll leave this

//youtu.be/0RkOc0jgzUA

//youtu.be/ihp2qmwWJpg

SR75-76 SR75-76 full run with a trouble. Korvaak’s second form hits hard this subtle set. Vid were made before 1120, now should be easier, but I’m to lazy to make new one.

The end.

Ludrigan need buff
Survivability very low for caster/hybrid gameplay

But this is a Druid set, how could you!

Also, disgustingly strong build, very good job. I hope everyone understands that video was recorded pre 1.1.2.0 so before Inquisitor’s nerfs.

i dont think inq nerfs will make much difference build is strong as it is. good job man

i wish all new sets are well designed partly like ludrigan, working on frostburn caster stuff and sadly there is not even 1 ring available for fburn duration

still set criest for CDR on totems, electrocute on set is bonkers might need slight adjustments on numbers.

also like all other new FG sets, yet another set with no phys res :frowning: this set and cold DE chillwhisper set actually has zero phys res LUL

Yup,a lot stronger than my Druid with that set.PRM bonus looks awkward.

…and it got nerfed with the hotfix. :smiley:

Magic. I don’t get it how you get those clear times. Much better than dw/totem. Congrats.

Why no 1p in Storm Spread? Get you cheap extra 80elctrocute/3s.

What, really? That’s uncalled for. Lundrigan is in a very good place for vindicators and actually needs a big buff on the arcanist side. This particular build’s performance is not just because of the set. It’s many different things put together to get those results. If you don’t want op builds you gotta nerf John_Smith.

Yeah, with the way ludrigan set now, I also think that caster setup will do much better. As ludrigan’s totem take a long setup time, It’s smart that you combine it with storm box like a conventional LD build.

On offhand, cataclysm is kinda a placeholder though. Have you experimented with farath’s cube for additional RR or groble sky effigy for faster totem?

Congrats for another crazy build, John! You just play too good and I learnt a lot from your gameplay… :wink:

PS: don’t forget to update us with the new performance post-nerf.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It seems those last ranks in everything are golden. I think this is the best setup possible. I had no idea box is so strong at double hardcap.

But, yeah, my first reaction would also be to go for Sky Effigy or full Cataclysm.

Storm box is the last good attacking skill of Inquisitor. Please God no more nerf.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I know…

#buffRoH2019

P.S: Nice build as always john!

Thank you!

Druid lolkek4eburek :smiley:

:o

Thank you, I have some experience in piloting wind/box/totems lightning builds.
You are right, when I posted Trozan’s vindi we tested a lot of variants. With Asterkarn daggers, trozan’s scepters, even with double malakors, they all were below 6min in 1071. Lightning vindi is strong and Ludrigan set just slightly increase it’s dmg with serios decreasing survivability.

No, didn’t try. I tried only devo setups with SoH and Tempest, and tempest is slightly better. A bit. I wrote in the topic that I just used casual gear which I consider strong. And this cube I don’t like. About green offhand didn’t tested too, I usually approximately imagine how much dmg every dmg source deals, and I see no reason to reduce char stats from +1 for slightly increasing only 1 of 5 dmg sources.
Cruci updated. Tried SR, it became much easier, but this char not so strong for easy SR farming.
Thank you. I appreciate your support.

Full cataclysm was used by Tararihen, i testedit. My spec have near same dmg but more tanky.=> better cruci timers with fast and risky strategies and easier to play at all.

Thank you!

#buffRoH2019 :smiley:

Cruci run updated to 1.1.2.2

//youtu.be/0RkOc0jgzUA

DW Ludrigan stays pretty strong after the nerf, too. I just did gladiator crucible in 5:52 with 3 buffs (used to be 10-15 seconds shorter before the hotfix but hey, still very good).

The nerf is for the gunner part which is very minor here, hence very unreasonable (I think) since the gunner version wasn’t near as good as this caster. Totem nerf seems minimal too.

Edit: didn’t read your post properly. Glad to see gunner still really good.

without banner? w/o this is pretty sick result, with still very good
can you share gt link?

With banner.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKzXD8Z

This was what I came to when I first theorycrafted the character, but I’m still playing with barbaross and a worse-rolled ring and neck because it’s pretty impossible to hit the right affixes without gdstashing the items, you get the idea btw. I only use WD for the RR on toughest enemies, I tried Maelstrom and while it’s very good, it forces me to sacrifice a lot of points from savagery and its modifiers and I dont like it because I really like to spam-gunshot.

Ludrigan set is very weak from the physical defense side, if you mess with Reaper / other physical heavy foes in crucible it’s an easy loss. I like to play very offensively and the set probably needs some physical res, or some more CDR to make the need for movement less punishing.

Tether has always been very strong at 17+ (50%+ slow) but it depends on how you play it and if you can make full profit from the lightning link with the targeted mob to maximize damage on other targets.

Uh-huh… Box is good even on aa… :rolleyes: My no-box poor-ass 6:20 Lugrigan is shamed. I thought that too many casts would hinder aa.

Thanx to Gerda, with GI it became much easier

//youtu.be/ihp2qmwWJpg