[1.1.2.2] Buffed Fire Blightlord? Nope - PURE VITALITY BLIGHTLORD OPPRESSOR- as fast as 6:34 150-170

Can anyone confirm a legit drop of
Lunal’Valgoth Girdle

Lunal’Valgoth, Steward of Darkness
below level 84?

I went in there 10 times in a row now :rolleyes:
and neither of the belts dropped even once.

Cheers!

Bad RNG. It’s still just 7% chance after all.

Hi x1x2!
So in regards to my discovery that the transmuted GoE’s damage can still be converted, here is the grimtools link:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2glA1KV

In the end, dark one setup may still be inferior as it will not be able to hardcap GoE without sacrificing on RR rings, and can only summon 2.
I manage to do cruci (without banner as usual) in 7 minutes and quite consistent. It is still inferior to the cabalist version but still one of my fastest regardless. See if you can improve it further.

This is the cruci video if you’re interested:

Damn you’re up at 5 am testing this so early. Nice find! But if it still doesn’t rival cabalist then it just means guardian just isn’t a good damaging skill, at least compared to sigil. It’s fun investing in player scaled pets tho.

3x pure vitality GoE deal so much damage. Also note that it slower by 30 sec from cabalist with less proc. I haven’t included Eldritch pact on it.

Cabalist really win on the sustain and QoL department. On damage, oppressor still has potential.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Concerning the new set buff with 20% RR:
I´m always a bit sceptical when it comes to PERCENT RR.
Because they are applied last and cannot go negative.
So if you already have around 130 RR, those additional 20% RR will not do anything, because no enemy in the game has greater VIT resist than 130…

% Rr is applied multiplicatively after -% RR (stackable). I think I have around 130 stackable RR. So if an enemy has 50 vit res, he’ll have -80 after reduction then multiply that by 1.2, meaning he’ll have -96 after that and before the flat 25 from skellies. Certainly has an effect :stuck_out_tongue:

Read more here: https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78624&highlight=Resist+reduction

% Resist Reduction is applied last, after flat Resist Reduction and -% Resist Reduction. It cannot reduce a target’s resistance below 0.

Although, someone actually tested that it’s applied before x reduced. Anyway, I rather believe Zantai.

I dunno. Zantai posted that a year before the testing and he didn’t respond to the thread. Either the formula changed or not and there is something wrong with the tests. Still doesn’t change the fact that %reduced resistance is multiplicative, tho it’s less potent on many builds if the formula has indeed changed.

I always laugh when people here say that x% reduced is the worst type of RR and basically try to make you believe it’s straight up shit. Yet everyone picks Ultos on any cold build only because of the 25% reduced resistances and going with the excuse that they pick it because “Leviathan is shit”.

They pick Ultos,cause the Route is a lot better.Proc of Leviathan was improved,but is only good if you’re CDR caster.Ultos offers OA,crit and with conversion is killer.And it doesn’t cost green&purple affinity.Otherwise I picked often both Ultos and Viper.

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME?

Considerthe flame torrent version of this build linked at OP. Stackable RR total is at 139% (spectral wrath, guardians, blightlord set bonuses, ring, rattosh), flat RR from skellies is 25, then the 20% on RE.

Then get Kuba, for example, with 101% vit resist. With the “new formula” they found from testing, you’ll have:

Stackable: 101-139 = -38
After RE 20%: -38*1.2 = -45.6
After skellies: -45.6-25 = -70.6 final vit resist on Kuba

With the “old formula”:

Stackable and flat: 101-139-25 = -63
After RE 20%:-63*1.2 -75.6 final vit res on Kuba

For the rest of them with 25% vit res (i.e. most of them):

“new formula”:

Stackable: 25-139 = -114
After RE 20%: -38*1.2 = -136.8
After skellies: -136.8-25 = -161.8 final vit resist

“old formula”:

Stackable and flat: 25-139-25 = -139
After RE 20%: -139*1.2 = -166.8 final vit res

That’s applicable for most builds with stackable RR on both classes, which is the majority of builds people play. The exceptions are when your total stackable RR doesn’t put the enemy RR below zero, which is only seen on single RR classes. Now tell me if this “change”, if there is indeed any, didn’t make %RR less potent.

People using the Leviathan argument and only looking at the RR part smh.

Apparently, people on this forum prefer reading only what they want. X% reduced doesn’t take effect below 0 resist.

Apparently, some people here love to misinterpret dev statements and ignore actual data obtained from testing.

It means if the base resist is above zero, it can’t lower the resistance to below zero. If a mob has 18% resist and you have 20% reduced resistance, then it goes 18*.8 = 14.4 resistance, instead of just subtracting 20 directly. This has been proven through and through by testing, including the part where resistance is further reduced by that type if it’s already at negative.

I’m stuck on Mobile for the time being and I can’t really view devotions in grimtools. Anyone that wouldn’t mind typing out final allocations for Fissure and Fissure/ Flame torrent versions?

I’m in mobile too so I can’t. Better wait for when you get to pc :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure what you mean by this, but:

Fissure version: Fissure on Ravenous Earth, Rattosh on Siphon, Hungering Void on Vire’s Might, Twin Fangs on Guardians and Raise the Dead on Judgment.

Flame Torrent: Torrent on Ravenous, Rattosh on Siphon, Hungering Void on Vire’s Might, Twin Fangs on Guardians, Raise the Dead on Judgment and Ghoulish Hunger on Divine Mandate.

Thanks. Dunno, this phone is getting long in the tooth. Browsers go haywire trying to load devotion page. Battery goes near to nuclear meltdown.

Or actually, still thanks, but I can see the skill bindings. I can’t see what else they’ve taken that isn’t on skills. I’m unclear as to how to fit all that in or get there.

I can not get the grim tools link to work. Is there any way to get a copy of the talent point and devotion point itemization?

Grimtools is down possibly for another week as Dammitt is still on vacation. And I can’t give you screens at the moment cause I’m on mobile.