[1.1.2.2] Buffed Fire Blightlord? Nope - PURE VITALITY BLIGHTLORD OPPRESSOR- as fast as 6:34 150-170

finally someone post the vit fissure blightlord, one of my 1st builds in testing though it’s lottt better these days :smiley: looks gr8 though dunno if im sold on all the items.

where is your defiler’s basilisk crest with 4% oa? cmon man

You can pick both - fissure and FT if you drop Solemn . Not sure why do you need solemn here, just switch pants for legs of valor or some green stalwart of something. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOn9yaZ
Also, you have one wasted point in Rat. Can drop Lotus for lantern.

Double conversion doesn’t work in GD :stuck_out_tongue:

I just picked random affixes (except for the tunderstruck part) to avoid “muh GDstash” arguments.

dafuq do I have a point in rat? That’s an oversight. Your devo setup is neat tho. I’ve said it a lot of times but you’re relally a master of devotion optimization :slight_smile: I’d hate to pick another 2 skills to proc aetherfire+1 tho. Aetherfire isn’t really major but you’ll still need to pick one more proccer for one of the other skills.

Or you can pick BiS GD statshed items and say they’re not necessary for build to function;).Still even with realistic green build is super impressive.

That’s too bad :frowning:

edit:
You could still use that 1 point from mark of torment to either utilize bone harvest or ill omen to procc 1 more devotion ability, though I can see you being bothered by the fact of not having another skill to procc aetherfire, as well as having more buttons to push, lol!

Id put Imp on RE , Fiend on Vire, bat on guardians and ratosh on Siphon souls. DG/boiz dont matter you can bind them to anything. Did you tested HoS vs Divine mandate?
Also, i`m a fan of maxing haven . :eek: Ascension scaling is horrible.
Aslo, why judgment over BH? BH scale much better.

Ratosh on siphon souls is interesting idea,but relatively long CD will make it worse for procing than Guardians.Judgment offers DA shred,but in Crucible when you have much OA anyway Bone harvest will give you skill filler and soul harvest will boost slightly vitality modifier.Haven scales well for non shield builds up to 6,but extra health can help.

Isn’t fissure better than aetherfire? Else we’d have to drop the magi and get something else or how to make effective use of both?

Both fissure and aetherfire are good. Imp bound to RE is kinda broken once you drop 4 RE on the map .:eek:

Nope. I’d have to move points from one of the maxed skills to get HoS. That’s most probably Blood Boil but it would make the build less brainless. Also, I love high crit builds.

Also, i`m a fan of maxing haven . :eek: Ascension scaling is horrible.

I maxed haven once but it didn’t do anything significant compared to maxing any of the things I maxed

Aslo, why judgment over BH? BH scale much better.

BH is actually due for testing. Just didn’t have the time. Tested Heart of Wrath first because I’ve always been of the opinion that more frequent dot reapplication is better than having huge dot chunks that are slower in reapplication (comparing HoW vs Dread) and judgment is cool, y’know.

Aetherfire in this build doesn’t have full conversion tho. It’s not as broken as in aether builds where aetherfire can be full aether. Still, with RE it’s pretty good.

What about maxing out soul harvest? It should boost the overall damage of ravenous earth and other skills, or is it not that significant?

It’s insignificant for our main damage dealers, which are RE/Siphon/Heart of Wrath. But it’s good for sustain due to lifesteal. If you do choose to get Bone Harvest as a secondary skill tho instead of Judgment then Soul Harvest should be maxed, no question about it.

That was the idea, but I guess I have to try them both anyway to get a comparison.

Edit: I think I will roll with the fiend/magi/imp version, cause I have exactly enough buttons on my gamepad to fit in everything.
Thanks for the input from everyone, I think this will make for some fun gameplay!

Wouldn’t attaching Flame Torrent to guardians solve the problem of having to facetank when using the Flame Torrent verson?

Facetanking isn’t a problem tho. For me at least. If you bind Flame Torrent to dreeg bros it’s a big dps loss since the torrents are not concentrated towards one object, it’s spread amongst four dreeg bros. Also, with it bound to dreeg bros, flame torrent has four chances per second to activate. If you bind it to RE, it’s 6-7 per second = more damage.

Hi 1x. Nice build. A little question as usual:

I don’t get this maxing Siphon Souls beyond softcap. Radius (10cm per point) and damage gains are minimal considering it’s a 6s cd skill. Maxed to 15/12, SS damage is still less than one RE projectile… Even maxed to 22/12 it’s still much less than two REs!

I don’t feel like more than softcap investment does a lot for heals against a single enemy and against mobs you’re already covered by 12/12.

I tested aether SS a lot and one maxed SS (I had it at 17 or 18/12) dmg was less like 60-70% of one CT fart.

I somewhat agree. Even in my valguur cabalist setup, I consider to make it one Pointer and transmute it, just for its debuff. For debuff spell, it’s amazing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Because there’s nothing good enough in the build to put points into. Unless you’re using Bone Harvest, which is point intensive cause you wanna max all three skills if possible then everything is just bad. Foul eruption is bad, Maxing Judgment is bad cause it does phys base which isn’t converted, Crushing verdict doesn’t give great returns in cruci with my base OA. Haven doesn’t make a change, dreeg bros deal less damage than siphon. The other good things in the build are already maxed out.

If you do use BH as secondary skill then leave siphon to 1point, remove.all points from judgment line, possibly get decay to 12/13 if needed so you can max all three skills.in BH line.

Can anyone confirm a legit drop of
Lunal’Valgoth Girdle

Lunal’Valgoth, Steward of Darkness
below level 84?

I went in there 10 times in a row now :rolleyes:
and neither of the belts dropped even once.

Cheers!

Bad RNG. It’s still just 7% chance after all.