[220.127.116.11] DoT ’n Proc - Vitality Deceiver
This is the little sister of my DoT’n Proc Elemental Deceiver and featuring one of the new conduits:
Vitality Storm Box of Elgoloth.
Toggles + WoR + BoD.
Ancient Grove for some AoE action
Master of Flesh
DETAILS ON THE BUILD
I’ve always loved DoTs (Damage Over Time) and have played some really fun multiple DoT builds on GrimDAIL and Grimarillion mods. I’ve made an Elemental Deceiver and loved it. In 18.104.22.168, many affix have been added on amulet conduits. And one in particular caught my eye:
100% lightning damage converted to vitality to Storm Box of Elgoloth and -15% Vitality Resistance
RMB - Acid Purge
K1 - Word of Pain (linked to Bat)
K2 - Curse of Frailty (linked to Rattosh)
K3 - Storm Box of Elgoloth
K4 - Word of Renewal
K5 - Blood of Dreeg
K6 - Inquisitor Seal
K7 - Displacement
K8 - Horn of Gandarr (linked to Unduying God)
The gameplay is simple, DoT everything and run. For defence purposes, you have incredible sustain with 2 heals/buffs: Word of Renewal and Blood of Dreeg; and Inquisitor Seal does wonders, as usual.
Nothing special, going for max RR and OA/DA on the way: Rattosh, Undiying God, Bat, Solemn.
- Elemental to Vitality conversion: 100% to Word of Pain (Weapon + Helm); 100% to Storm Box of Elgoloth (Amulet).
- Rings: the classical duo for RR.
- 2 pieces of the Black Scorch Covenant: RR and %vitality damage bonus.
- 2 pieces of Valguur: good proc and %vitality damage bonus.
- Vitality Aura of Censure (Helm) and OA/DA shred.
- Pants: for spirit requirements and OA, and the proc is quite nice for kiters.
- Relic: the proc is really good in this build.
- Medal: any Wendigo Eye would do the trick. [Gildam Medal]https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7814) is obviously a great choice too and Mark of impurity a good alternative.
SR RANGE = 65
Shard #65 was done 3 times, no deaths. The runs were easy because the build is quite solid in the defensive area. But each time, the timer was red. The damage output compared to the elem dot’n proc is way lower. It is mainly due to the fellowing facts:
- less RR
- less procs on items
- less procs on devotions
This is a DoT and Run build. It is very solid and greenless (no specific double rare needed.), as usual.
I hope you’ll like it!