The main purpose of this build is to farm SR75-76, or at least that’s all I intend to ever do in SR. I’m not really interested in Crucible where Tribute management is a chore (at least to me), nor deep SR where there’s nothing much to be gained. This is my first attempt at publishing a build, feel free to give comments & opinions on where the build is lacking.
Do note that this is a character that I am actually playing, and as such all gears are either farmed or traded (as with all my other characters).
Shoutout to Rhylthar for the suggestion on Bat devotion.
Video4x SR75-76 runs (long vid, check description for relevant timestamps):
2x Gladiator Crucible 150-170 (check description for relevant timestamps):
Obligatory main stat page with full buffs
- ~2900 OA & 3200 DA (2800/3100 while kiting)
- 36-39% Physiscal Resistance (~28% while kiting)
- 110% Bleed RR (enough to deal with most bosses)
- 17% Damage absorption
- ~2500% bleed damage with 200% increased duration (uptime 100%)
- Riftstalker/Displacement, Blade Barrier and Ghoul for survivability
- Half kiting / half facetanking gameplay
- Having to chug energy pot once in a while (or on cd when you're spamming skills hard, which you usually don't need to)
- Low stun resistance without MI
- Low overcapped resistance
- Takes a bit longer to kill undead, as usual
- Low freeze resistance, but that's fixable with hoarfrost
- Low armor, but it is not as big of a problem with kiting
- Keep permanent buffs & Pneumatic Burst up
- Spam Devouring Swarm for white trash
- Use RoS on bigger targets (usually just 1 is enough) and move on
- Abuse PB & its piercing properties for big group of mobs
- RoS, followed by PB for anything that lives longer than 1 RoS
- Facetank whatever you can, and kite when necessary (the build does have some sustaining capability while facetanking, but it's not the best)
- Apply Savagery for the buff if you have trouble with OA or you need to survive in melee range to apply all your bleed. Otherwise constant kiting will suffice
- Use riftstalker/displacement extensively for dodging & kiting, especially in limited playfield
- Use Blade Barrier liberally esp. in boss room (which was the whole point of investing 7-8 skill points into that skill)
- Better affixes for boots/pants in general. Or better MI.
- Maybe some MI ring with good affixes that will round out the resistance/improve OA DA. I just don't have any good MI rings in my stash yet.
- Crafting items for stun/slow resist could be a good answer to the low secondary resist issue.
Generally more stats/resistance/OA/DA on MI will leave space for the new bleed augment, armor absorption components or just DA augment in general
CrucibleMy first 2 crucible attempts (and probably the only 2 for a long while more) time at 7.5 and 8 minutes respectively. For an inexperienced pilot, I'd say that's pretty alright. I used the general SR spec since I'm lazy, but better pilot could probably get a much better time with a more offensive devotion setup, perhaps 6-7 minutes.
LevelingWhile it is entirely possible to go for the better leveling options from Nightblade (Cold ABB Lethal Strike with SS for single target), or Shaman (Primal Strike spam), I decided to go with this exact bleed spec for new experience, and it is definitely viable if not decently fast. This is however not a beginner's guide, and I shall be upfront that I took 2 purple bleeding weapons from my stash at level 50. Other than that, the character use entirely self found gear + Lokarr set all the way from 1 to 94.
- 16/16 Devouring Swarm (slowly scale up as needed, or just use Ectoplasm for energy problem)
- 1/12 Ring of Steel/Circle of Slaughter
- 16/16 Blade Spirit
- 16/12/1 PB
- 1/1/1 Pneumatic Burst while working up NB mastery
- 1/1/1 Mogdrogen's Pact while working up Shaman mastery
- 12/12 Primal Bond
- Work on the rest in whatever order you feel that fit your current gear (usually you can start invest into defense here)
- Eldritch Crossroad, Bat
- Ascendant Crossroad, Falcon
- Chaos Crossroad, Ghoul
- Fox, Owl, Empty Throne (spec into this for resist while leveling)
- Mogdrogen the Wolf
- Primordial Crossroad, Sailor's Guide, Eel, respec out of Primordial Crossroad, Solemn Watcher Whenever you're comfortable (usually at 94 when you put on your gears):
- Respec out of Solemn Watcher and all possible points from crossroad,
- Swap to your desired Ascendant devo (pick 2 out of Owl/Empty Throne/Wolverine)
- Put back points into Solemn Watcher, and then Kraken
SuperbossesMaybe when I have time I'll get to this.
Revision24/6/2019: Updated format & link for the new forum
24/5/2019: Added crucible vids
22/5/2019: Updated with head component for more armor absorption, less undead racial
21/5/2019: Initial post