[1.1.2.5] Build advice ranged pierce Infiltrator

Hello guys,

I’m new here and wanted to have some experienced people look at my theory-build and perhaps give me some advice.
I started a couple of chars to get to know the game, but didn’t go beyond lvl 40 or so thus far, and now tried to make a theoretical build from that and a couple things here and there I read.

Basically, I want to keep inside the seal and shoot stuff. Concentrating on pierce damage.
Is this viable? Now I’m not trying to make new records in whatever, or play hardcore. I just wanna be able to beat the game and go a little beyond perhaps. Maybe comfortably gather great items for other builds.
Also, is it hard to get the gear (I have zero legendaries so far), and all the components etc? Is it even possible? Can I get every faction-item I have in there? Will it be a hard and long grind?
What I am also unsure about, do I have enough aoe? I’m pretty much relying on the wps and devotion-procs for that.
And devotions, are they fine the way they are, or what do you think might be better here?

gt-link:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNY4ljJZ

edit: some more text and new link