[1.1.2.5] DW Chillstrifes cold Trickster Gladiator 5.25

Well,in my build I have +4 to Nightblade and then +3 from pants and shoulders.Also if you use Niddala relic,you can get it as completion bonus.If you don’t want Kuba causes,then yes Iceskorn are necessary.

Ah, somehow Deathmarked doesn’t let you do that without kuba’s pants

Look up what TomoDak said:
One “Runecaster´s” Prefix will give you massive Racial Damage. Even against Aetherials, which you lack.

Added updated version.

See you were convinced to use Hagarrad to convert wps pierce and Nidalla for AoE and hardcapped LA. Told ya it’d be better! :wink:

Also, because it’s not blademaster with Markovian Advantage there is no reason not to use AQC. Food for thought.

I try not to be stubborn :smile:

AQC,I am not so sure.Initially was same DPS at 8 points,but I had not test it,with Haggard,which will net me better conversion.

So I have tested your Trickster, mate and it’s indeed a top 1 melee build for damage.

Here is my 5:23 run

I did change devotions bindings because yours were bit suboptimal, here is GT.

So all in all sick fantasy build, bit squishy, definitely doesn’t have deep Shard runs potential as DM Infiltrator but faster in Crucible and less clunky too.

1 Like

Did you try double Runecaster’s? It’s 50% racial to chthonics and aetherials.

I did close to 5 on Silver Sentinel with double Runecaster’s Chillstrifes of Scorched Runes (only way to salvage RoH - go megagreen).

But maybe RoH hybrid is less dependent on flat dmg so Frostborn are still better for Savagery

I feel like a hooker,but could you please test this build and compare to RoH hybrid ?

I choose Frostvorn for the flat damage,Idk about double Runecaster.

As for SR,with the reduce of projectile avoidance of DM,I think little defensive devos with Empyrion adn bottom row of Menhir,with Serenity as relic probably can do SR 75 pretty regular.

Runecaster is somewhat noteworthy for speeding up kill times on specific waves where the main limiting factor happens to be aetherials. Chthonic enemies aren’t typically beefcakes that slow the run, partly because of the abundance of aetherial-humans that by the grace of RNG can equip a wide range of cold resistance (0-150%+)

From my experience of piloting this green monster MOAR flat damage is all you need, modifiers are just to insane. I doubt Runecasters will be better tbh.

Agree,the cold damage % is really high,so every bit of flat push damage a lot.

Added 5.03 Crucible video by John Smith,that shows the value of good piloting!

1 Like

He changed anything from your default setup (I’m sure he put Rumor on Savagery for one! ;))? I’m just curious. I didn’t properly test it but I still think you should add AQC and even give it 8/8. And how is 1 Runecaster 1 Frostborn doing against 2 Frostborns or 2 Runecasters?

I have tested Nery’s setup with 8/8 AQC. It was worse or same. I didn’t time it properly or made enough runs to make a more quantified conclusion. But it felt worse. Or it felt like it didn’t add any damage.

But you did take it on Deathmarked. DM has 100% conversion, though, and it costs only 1p…

It is different on DM, full conversion plus flat damage on top, plus 11/8 for one-point investment.

Execution, though, I think it should be maxed.

Again, from my experience of playing auto-attacking Nightblades, difference between playing with one wps at ~10/8 and 18/8 is non-existant when it comes to Crucible clears. You can only feel the difference if you overcap/hardcapp all WPS and you can’t spend those points on skills that buff build in general. But that is never the case. I have noticed it on Deathmarked Infiltrator and Belgothian Blademaster. @John_Smith even tested 22/12 Markovian vs 13/12 Markovian on Belgothian Blademaster.

I tested AQC at 8 too,didn’t see difference.Maybe weapon augments can be skyshard,if you risk getting killed in order to shave few seconds.On this build even if it’s Nightblade with WPS Savagery is doing the heavy lifting,flat damage is gold.