[1.1.2.5] Elemental Beastcaller's Conjurer

Depends on what content you’re fighting. Your pet aether/chaos resistance are really low, so I’d probably err towards Mender’s Powder, but you can try Mogdrogen’s Blessing and if your pets aren’t dying then that’s fine. If they do die, swap for Mender’s Powders one at time until they survive well enough.

hi
sorry guys what is “3p Trinkets” ?

3 Pieces of Bysmiel’s Trinkets Set. Here, it means the rings + amulet.

What crafting bonuses do you recommend for weapon, rings and helm?

I pretty much always go for the Pierce resistance from Angrim. It gives you a lot more augments flexibility to cover everything else.

This should mean some number of Mender’s Powders can be safely replaced with Mogdrogen’s Blessings and perhaps even some component changes as well! Might actually be a deceptively large buff. :smiley:

While Aether is the resistance that needs to be overcapped, the build has only pet 90% chaos resistance when using all 3 Mender’s Powders, and Briarthorns have no inate chaos resistance. I’ll probably drop 1 Mender’s Powder, but not multiple unless I can manage to work some extra pet chaos resistance in elsewhere.

There are definitely some nice things for pets in the upcoming patch, including for Beastcaller’s builds. Once it hits I’ll do another full optimization pass over this build because it’s one of my favorites.

I like this build. Faster and better farming for SR 75-76. My only gripe with this build is the mana drain.

I’m used to devouring mana potions, but you could swap the ring components for Ectoplasm if you like. It gives you very close to enough energy regen to keep up with all the casting.

This comment makes me think I’m doing something “wrong” as I don’t ever seem to have energy issues, what is the build doing to consume it so much? No point spamming CoF if everything already has the debuff and Shepard’s Call is on cooldown, Dreeg’s Evil Eye has a 4 sec cooldown and Wind Devil a 5 sec cooldown. What is consuming so much energy?

If you’re disciplined and use CoF when you need to rather than constantly spamming all skills the way I think you’d be fine on energy. I am typically aiming to find the fastest possible clear times, and would rather have to chug energy potions than potentially allow a mob to live an extra fraction of a second.

Two Ectoplasms increase regen by ~20/second and are sufficient to keep my energy use mostly neutral. CoF costs 33 per cast, so CoF spamming is probably the difference if you don’t need to use energy potions.

Any notable changes to this build post 1.1.2.0 patch? Pls update :smiley:

With the changes from 1.1.2.0 I am using the following build since I haven’t found Chausses yet. Is there more to squeeze out of this setup?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GXJPLV

Edit: I could drop Silk Swatch for something like Ancient Armor Plate and makeup the pierce with augments and Angrim craft…

The main change to this build with 1.1.2.0 will be maxing Ground Slam instead of Hellhound, with the remaining points going into Oak Skin. I still have a bit more testing to do in case there is anything else that helps.

Runebrand, Wildshorn, and Barbaros all perform very similarly.

I updated the OP to reflect the changes in 1.1.2.x: main setup

I’ve also found a faster Ishtak setup. By using Behemoth instead of Tree of Life I can take both Blizzard and Reckless Tempest. Clear time is 30 seconds faster although a little less safe than the old Tree of Life setup and it still needs to use energy potions.

Thanks for the update Sigatrev!! Going to do some cruci runs with it when I get the chance; have run times decreased due to ground slam piercing targets?

Edit: Is the Eldritch Mirror on chest supposed to be Sacred Plating? Armor absorption is kinda low…?

Pet builds generally do not go for armor/armor absorption. Not only do you generally end up with a good amount of Phys Res, you also aren’t exactly tanking.

Yep, what maya said. Generally pet builds are more concerned about capping resistances first, then getting damage wherever, then if you’re so overcapped that you can do this, you maybe throw a scaled hide in the pants. The last part is rare.

is this devotion setup good for cabalist as well?

Generally yes, but it depends on the build. Cabalists are weaker defensively than Conjurers so depending on what content you’re trying to do, you might need a more defensive setup. I do use this setup on Trinkets + Blight Fiend Cabalists in Crucible though.