[1.1.2.5] PhysRager - Physical Archon, 6.30 crucible, 75SR [g3][c+][vid]

@omnitrio @Autentist Thank you, guys.
@Dmt don’t think “the best”, but strong and funny
@malawiglenn Thank you!
@Avyctes @Fooee not god, new revenant. This build don’t have this RR type, revenant is supergood here. And with 8 red it’s simple to get blue nodes.
@Rhylthar Massacre is too good, and point needed, and LL needed, and proc doesn’t lose to much compared to Azraka

1 Like

looks great and i love ze devotion setup, well done my son. kinda surprised you need all that extra armor stuff

Very nice, using an extremely similar gear devo/setup on my Warder but didn’t want to spend time changing it to an Archon so I’ll just copy this. :+1:

Very cool, I was tinkering with Warder Avenger a lot and theorycrafting Archon version too, but for some reason it never occured to me that I could just throw away two Avenger pieces and get full Bloodrager. :cry:

just testing youtube links

test test test

@TomoDaK Thank you. W/o evasion/fumble/serious dmg reduction char takes full dmg to his face and need extra defence compared to NB/soldier/inq
@jinsaotomex4 you are welcome :grinning:
@Stupid_Dragon Avenger’s warder evolution :sunglasses:

Another build from my senpai
Love it

1 Like

I’ve seen phys bloodrager before on blade arc spam. Never thought about it ln savagery tho. Nice job!

Thank you.
I played bloodrager’s+ leviathan witchblade in 1061. IMO spam arc is not effective, too much manacost. Using cadence+arc as nuke(with Aeon’s) gave +50%+ dmg, still serious AoE and no mana problems.

Seems DG+Aeon is the new way of for all oathkeepers.

Really nice build, maestro. Can’t find a single thing I don’t like. Maybe except that Machinist Powder… but then I look again and even that Powder makes sense.

BTW that DPS is on a dummy, right? So no Barbaros proc, no Bloodfrenzy, no Ghoul?

Thank you!
Yep, it’s dummy dps in “dmg breakdown” section.

IMO spam arc is not effective, too much manacost. Using cadence+arc as nuke(with Aeon’s) gave +50%+ dmg, still serious AoE and no mana problems.

Oh, how the turn tables!

By the way, this Archon is trully a great build, it started putting two-handers back on the map!

Heh, recent buffs made BA much more attractive than before.

hey really nice build,
what did u mean with “DG” tho?
It cant be Dreegs Reproach, because you dont use it and it doesnt need to be activatet.

=/

Thank you. Dying God.

1 Like

thank you mate,
its just a bit annoying to have to use 2 default attacks (just for mee tho i guess)
do i only need to spam RF till DG procs or do i need to hold the RF stacks up for general damage

ty for your help=)

RF is really needed. Too important stats.
it’s done like this: RF-~4-5 hits savagery(less then 2 sec)-RF… in an ideal situation нou should get next RF stack maximum close to 2 sec from previous, it gives additional stack without loosing previous. When reach 6 just don’t use it till 1 stack left.
Some training and it became easy.

1 Like

Charging up Fervor/Savagery one charge at a time is very difficult when you got many other things to focus on. I would just charge it to the max when not in a hurry, get back to business, and hope not to forget about it when it’s time to do it again. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :wink:

Very fun build.

I tried it on a warder and was very surprised on how easy SR 76 is.
My first iteration was this one : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mPEeoN
With the new revenant, break moral was not even needed.

I even reached 80 with Primal Bond & Blade Arc : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BzJEw2 (and I stopped…I don’t know how far it can go).

Thank you!

1 Like