like BloodRager, but PhysRager
Yo guys. It’s time to make physical two-handers great again.
This build can easily do cruci with 3b+1b in 6.30-7.00, best time - 6.07, and consistently farm 76SR. I reached 84 in Shattered Realm and I have only made one attempt to go beyond Shard 80 with this one.
Big thanks to Mad Lee for help with this guide translation.
>>>grimtools<<< 0 green items used
Build uses full BloodRager’s set with Avenger’s mace and belt. Sandreaver braces got perfect stats and proc for the build. Black Matriarch is a great ring for every physical build. Coven storm seal+direwolf gives better OA/DA/res balance, that for Mengirian+Bear King example.
Revenant, Dying God, Aeon’s Hourglass and 3 Spear of Heaven nodes. Great stats, great AS, amazing crits. That devotions were used for Avenger’s warder (possible w/o Revenant) before FG and they became even better with the new Revenant.
- build uses 2 Kymon’s chosen armor auguments, so be friendly with them
- 30 in cunning. Not a joke. Build relies on crit dmg and life steal, with below 3k OA you lose more survavability despite that Physique gives you additional HP/DA.
- Irrah’s patience jewerly augument, Bloodied crystal in medal, Machinist Powder in mace, 10/10 Oak Skin for armor. Without it build has much more problems even with trash mobs and Grava in SR.
- craft helm for armor or freeze res. IMO more stun res not needed, build can easily facetank both Maiden and Valdaran in SR with 30%+ascension.
Gameplay is simple and exciting. I use RF for buff, it’s very strong and is really important. And it’s less annoying than using ABB. At start the battle stack Savagery and Fervor chargs, when RF activates DG use Ascension and Judgment for Time Dilation. That gives you 10/18 sec Ascension. DG has close to 100% uptime. Also use Judgment on gropus of humans and beasts heroes, or just for trash mobs. With Smite/Feral hunger they die fast. For example, crabs and basilisks on 152, humans on 161, 163. But don’t use it when Ascension cd has 2 sec to the end - it’s a waste of Time Dilation. Two great mobility skills, ascension, judgment and tons of crits, what else do you need?
I used BloodRager before FG on physical warder and it had serious damage, but lacked survivability compared to full Avenger’s and its on-death proc. But this Bloodrager Archon has:
- Bloodrager’s helm lost +2 to Savagery, so full Avenger’s have serious problems with getting 24/16 savagery
- 12% permanent phys res on the set
- new Revenant gives 25 RR and GoE gives 36% RR to both phys and bleed dmg, we got 60RR for bleeding doing literally nothing
- even more crit dmg due to an OK exclusive
- time dilation has great synergy with Ascension.
- better Bloodrage proc activation+new bloodfrenzy => tons of AS
+prismatic rage + ghoul …
As you can see, build has up to 300k dot damage ticks on a dummy.
I have tested, that I kill dummy in 17 sec which is 13kk dmg. With average ~230k dot ticks I assume that build has about 30% of its dmg in dots: about 15% as trauma and 15% as bleed. Approximately.
Some vids from first tests with green boots, really not big difference (almost none), gt in vids descriptions
Lokarr 21 sec
Avatar 2.46 with abuse, used only for DPS test
170 with extra naked, easy waves