[1.1.2] [SR75+] EoR Archon, Cyclone set (updated)

belghotian’s sigil?, is on the grimtools.

In your build you use righteous fervor and consecrate. However consecrate can only be active when the buff from using righteous fervor is active. In your video I do not see you using righteous fervor. Wouldn’t the skill points from righteous fervor and consecrate be better off spent elsewhere? Or am I seeing this wrong?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Best regards

There’s lot of configurations, for speed runs i like not using fervor, but if you wanna go higher the extra armor helps a lot on boss fight, but that doesn’t mean that configuration is the optimal.

I personaly like more don’t use anything else but EoR. More EoR you use, more damage you do. if you check the last video, there is another grimtools too, hybrid from both grimtools of the SR configurations, that is my optimal for group and solo imo.

about how to use the skills, there is no problem on the interactions between skills, just try to have the stacks of fervor and spam all xD

Hi Sa10! Just wanted to drop a thank you for this guide! I had never gotten to ultimate before and with this build I just made it to Fort Ikon :slight_smile: Wonderful work and your English is stellar mate, keep it up!

Hey, thanks again for this amazing guide! I have followed another one before i found this and i have to reset all my devotion stuff. I have tried and tried in grimtools to do the +78 push one trying first so i dont mess it up ingame but i cant finich it…i mess up somewhere in there so i dont have enough of 1 color etc. possible you could write a step by step? if not i keep trying…thanks again.

ok:
I’ll do it for the push configuration with menhir obelisk:

put crossroad:

+1 red
+1 green
+1 purple

• viper
  • ghoul
  • quill
  • hawk
  • crown
    -1 purple cross.

here’s a trick

• scholar light
  • oklaine’s lantern
  • scholar light
    -1 green cross.
  • sailor’s guide
  • scarab/phanter (both works)
  • ulo the keeper of the waters
  • solemn watcher

then finish with ultos with no hand and obelisk with no retalation bonus.

Thanks alot.

With the new forum i’ll add new stuff about.

After the nerfs i was testing lot of configuration, because the build loose about 20% damage, and that means less life steal. I’ll edit soon the grimtools and add new videos.

Hey! I just wanted to ask you why you don’t bind the Devotion power elemental storm to Ascension? Thanks for your Feedback !

Because that kind of skills power can’t be binded to aura/pasive bonus. Ascension is a skill in the category of defensive proc, only devotions like healing rain, ghoul, tortoise can be placed there. Elemental storm is an ofensive skill that make an AoE debuff, only can be placed in ofensive skills.

Talking about that, wind devil is really good for that kind of skills, because can proc more than 1 debuff at the same time. Same for Korvaak or even ultos effect.

Thanks I didn’t know that, but makes sense of course that offensive devotion powers can only be bound to offensive skills. Thanks for your prompt answer! Cuidate!

I have one more question, you seem to have a lot of offensive power, what is your chance to do a crit? I am following your build (lvl 52 now) but are far away from your offensive value, i.e. 2877.

is way to imposible to get over 2k offensive under lv 70 and get a balanced character. Don’t care too much about OA or DA untul you hit the final lv. Is the change to hit and get a crit, but on low lvs you don’t worry too much on crits, just into lv up faster and survive.
Enjoy the build, is really GG damage on lvling.

Once on lv94+ you can try to get that numbers. Over 2.8 OA and DA is good enough for all the campains and nemesis.

Can anybody give some tips on survivability during, god help me, veteran difficulty? I’m not quite sure where to slot points at this point to stop getting horrendously murdered - Consecration doesn’t quite cut it, and Shaman overall is… well, Shaman. Never thought I’ll complain about lack of survivability on Oathkeeper, but here I am…

What does GG stand for in this context?
GG procs
GG MI
etc

I’ll add new tips on this build soon, patch is out and they nerf the EoR damage. Need to test everything again.

About how to survive is very simple, get some points in pact of mogdrogen and lot of points in EoR both skills, killing fast and having good life regeneration will help you a lot.

The GG MI fix resistances and add the warcry effect. Is not really necesary, you can get the Warcry from Chausses of Barbaros and resistances from augments and good stun res boots.

About the weapon i posted a good option in legendary slot, in MI slot you will have more damage only, is all, more damage on weapon.

So I completed this today, and my DPS is… 20k. 22 in combat. And that’s with Empyrion’s Mercy, with an okayish Kymon blade it’s 15k. Granted, I’m still missing most of the components and augments on it, so I guess I’ll gain a few more thousand with those but… 20k is less than 10% of the screenshot up there. Have I done something wrong? Is the calculation showing wrong numbers somehow? I don’t understand.

Okay, so I do a fair amount of damage, I take out trash instantly and need a few seconds on heroes. Still weird numbers though.

DPS in game depends on what you have bound to LMB and RMB

I suggest you take force move on LMB and EoR on RMB to see DPS

Also, do not confuse dmg per EoR hit with DPS :stuck_out_tongue: