[1.1.4.2] Spin Doctors: Two Princes - Couple of Simple EoR Paladins - 6:30m Crucible, easy SR 75-76, no greens [g3][c+][sr+]

Good to know, thanks! And what skills are your devos bound to? The only one I’m set on is Bat for EoR, but I’m curious as to where the others (esp. Eldritch Fire) would be most effective.

I actually chose to bind Bat to Stormbox, Eldritch Fire to EoR, Magi to Inquisitor Seal, Revenant to Vire’s Might and Ulzuin’s Torch to Guardians of Empyrion (last one is pretty standard).

Is there any chance you could provide screenshots of the build with the devotions? With Grimtools down it is hard to know what skills I should be taking, thanks.

Which one? I think Lightning one I deleted or remade in my GDstash save folder by accident, so can only help with a fire one. If you need it.

1 Like

I was doing the lightning one, but I can always change it back to the fire one.

Ascension mod on Oathkeeper’s Conduit with Pierce res. Craft for Armor. Osyr’s Wisdom augments on jewellery. Ravager’s Rage on swords.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Is this build still playable? I heard everywhere that cyclone set builds are not playable anymore and that epic set got better stats after all the nerfs?
I ask cause i got all pieces together now after farming 3 month for my set
Xo xo kappa kappa trollololol

Really? I farmed from like release and just completed my cyclone set yesterday and it’s not playable anymore? The fuck are you doing crate?

4 Likes

Good taste in music. Just go ahead, now!

1 Like

I know, right, what a tragedy! You need immediately to unistall GD and quit forevaaa :rofl:

Seriously I think it might suffer some blows, but Cyclone EoR is one of the more consistent builds in FG era. And fire is looking hot as hell.

hey! i was first here and shit posting, why get x1x1x1x2 all the likes?! WTF! I quit!

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you Mad_lee for these builds. I’ve played both of them, but finally kept the second spin doctors with Cyclon set. Both of the 2 builds are very interesting, fun to play. I haven’t test it in Crucible but at the moment i’ve conquered SR50 without too much problems. Farm Crucible should not be a problem.

However, i’ve tried to make some change in the devotion’s points allocation. It would be great if you give me your points of view. I’m not very good at theory, i may have been wrong. I wish the different RR will stack … but maybe not !

Concerning my stuff : a not so bad Resistant Solael sect legguard of Destruction in place of M. Legwraps of the Tranquil Mind, Mythical Dawnshard Hauberk in place of Fateweaver’s Raiment, and Allagast’s Stormgem in place of Solael Stormfire Seal.
Here is my Grimtool link :
– AlphaOmega Grimtool Link –

Thanks.

Frankly you missed important stat-slow res.

Slow is the single most important CC resistance, you will be killed often, when slowed. That’s why you need to cover it. Tranquil are doing wonders in that regard.

Honestly, I don’t like your pants choice. As Nery said, you are missing out on slow res - a stat that is super important for spinners. It’s a difference between dead and alive spinner tbh.

Devotions - not a fun of going for Reckless Tempest. Spear provides better stats and it leeches like crazy with it’s weapon damage and reduced CDR. We are also converting most of its aether part into lightning.

Thank you for your advices and comments.

I’ve taken Tranquil Mind again and adapted augments, given up Reckless Tempest and (sadly) Elemental Storm to get Spear of The Heavens and keep Hand of Ultos. I’m leveling Spear … will see at the 15/15 if it’s better than Tempest + Elemental Storm. However you are right, stats are better in Spear, what i like in Tempest is the 30% chance to get +200% lightning damage. It’s significant with a high crit potential and RR.
I know that you are right concerning the Slow Resist stat ; however i was not often dying … anyway, I was not dying :slight_smile: (just one final shard of a SR step have been a little problem with some death around 45-50). But future steps and Naked Crucible might be more complicated without a good Slow Resistance. Have 65% now. But it’s at a price of a loss of Dps, lifepoints and ADCtH. It’s not a so high loss. Will think about a good green ring in place of Allagast’s Stormgem if i get a roll of Vampiric … with good resist.
Anyway, thank you one more time for these spining doctor build : really enjoying it ! And finally, it seems to be still viable.

2 Likes

1.1.4.2 Update

So Zantai almost killed this spec with nerfs from all possible angles. Had to rethink it a bit to make it work. Not the crusher it used to be. You actually gotta be careful in Crucible now. Thanks to @sir_spanksalot for some solid advice about what item setup could work. Uploaded a video of 6:46 Crucible run with one resistant mutator.

2 Likes

Glad I could help with an already beastly spec mate :slight_smile:

What does the dual wield ability come from?

Dual wield is through the medal. You need this one or the non mythical version at least. If you don’t have them, use Direwolf crest but ofc it’s DPS loss.