[1.1.4.2] Spin Doctors: Two Princes - Couple of Simple EoR Paladins - 6:30m Crucible, easy SR 75-76, no greens [g3][c+][sr+]

Foreword

This is going to be a short guide. Both builds are fairly obvious, very simple to play yet extremely powerful and resilient endgame content farmers.

(for second build scroll down)

Prince I

(wants to buy you rockets)

<<<< GRIMTOOLS >>>>**

**get armor/slow bonuses on crafts

1.1.4.2 Update

So Zantai almost killed this spec with nerfs from all possible angles. Had to rethink it a bit to make it work. Not the crusher it used to be. You actually gotta be careful in Crucible now. Thanks to @sir_spanksalot for some solid advice about what item setup could work. Uploaded a video of 6:46 Crucible run with one resistant mutator.

1.1.4.0 Update

I have updated fire EoR version. Change relic to Bane. Build is still an unstoppable tank. Added new stats screenshots and a video of 6:28 Crucible run.

The Build

Core of the build are two Alladrah’s Spellblades and 3-piece Justicar Guard set. I have tested a full set, but both damage and mana sustain are worse then with a current spec. Conduit synergizes pretty well with Gaze of Empyrion helmet and gives us much needed energy regeneration and helps us with resists.

Build facetanks everything in Crucible, be sure to spin inside your Inquisitor Seal and have enough skeletons from Revenant constellation up for flat resist reduction debuff.

I chose double Seals of Destruction over double Enchanted Flints because after tests I concluded that both combinations offer similiar damage yet double Enchanted Flints reserves 300 more Energy from our Energy pool and 12% Critical Damage might scale a bit better in Crucible with Vanguard Banner.

Stats

With Deadly Aim and Ascension

Eye of Reckoning damage inside of Inquisitor’s Seal with all the procs up

Videos

6:46 Crucible with Resistant mutator 1.1.4.2 spec

1.1.4.0 Crucible 6:28 run by me

6:17 Crucible run by me (6 minutes should be easily achievable on a good PC)

Shard 75 run

Shard 76 run

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince II

(has diamonds in his pockets)

<<<< GRIMTOOLS >>>>**

**get armor/physique bonuses on crafts

The Build

Core of the build is Cyclone set. Together with Cindercore gloves and Empyrion’s Mercy scepter it gives our spinning a lot of damage and great defenses. Amulet is for additional resist reduction and maximum resists. All other choices are fairly obvious.

Spin inside Inquisitor’s Seal, facetank everything, fear nothing.

Stats

With Deadly Aim and Ascension

Eye of Reckoning damage inside of Inquisitor’s Seal with all the procs up

Videos

6:18 Crucible run by me (6 minutes should be easily achievable on a good PC)

Shard 75 run

In Conclusion

Said, if you want to nerf them, baby,
Just go ahead, now,
If you like to tell me maybe we will finally properly fix Pierce and Chaos damage
Just go ahead now

10 Likes

Love it :heartpulse:
nicely 3aIIIKBaP

2 Likes

#spin2win #easygame #easylife :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice Spin2win builds!

I have played Paladin similar to your first version,but yours is ofc better.Love how faction rings can be BiS.

Second is interesting,cause from lighting,people expects to see Archon.
But great damage and also RR.

Just a question,what are the most dangerous CC effects for EoR? I think stun is definitely important,slow will leave you reduce your life steal.But how you avoid disruption ground damage or effects?I know is rare,but I end up using Arcane Harmony legs :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting. I thought paladin EoR will not be enjoyable because of inquisitor seal.
Looking at your video, it still enjoyable afterall.

Looks really simple and nice. Make me want to mess around that dunefiend dervish we talked about.

Disruption can be nasty, builds are protected from everything else. But I had quite a few runs with them in Crucible testing different specs and honestly never had any problems with disruption. Slow is the most important cc-res here imo.

I strongly suspect that EoR is the way to go with this build. SS part looks meh. TBH, whole Dunefiend set looks meh.

There is one rule in life I have: you can never have too many paladins :wink:

Those were my conclusions after testing it too ML. I felt sentinel was the best of them… Which is sad because the occultist set bonuses are even worse than the bad SS mods on dunefiend and death guard

spin2win still alive and kicking!

1.1.4.0 Update

I have updated fire EoR version. Change relic to Bane. Build is still an unstoppable tank. Added new stats screenshots and a video of 6:28 Crucible run.

hey mad_lee thanks for your suggestion for this builds.

Could you sum up the main difference between the 2? I mean, is one more powerful than the other, is one cheaper than the other, what’s the most tanky and the better damage-wise…

I haven’t tested the second one in the last patch after Cyclone set was nerfed (again). But I think they are very close in terms of damage and survivability. I would go with fire one because it’s a more creative spec that uses non-obvious gear pieces and I think it’s a bit tankier after all. And Cyclone set is very susceptable to further nerfs, whether is first build is more “protected” from the nerfs - there is not much to nerf there except the base skill.

1 Like

Hey @mad_lee, about to try out the fire EoR build and wanted to clarify the devo setup while GT is down. From the video I’m pretty sure I see Ulzuin’s Torch, Revenant, Solael’s Witchblade, Ghoul, Bat, and Magi – any other procs that I’m missing?

Also, for someone leveling from scratch, what should be the priority?
Will I struggle with energy regen leveling with EoR?

You have several options for leveling – you can start with Inquisitor and level with Word of Pain +/- Rune of Kalastor, or you could start with Oathkeeper and level with Aegis of Menhir or VIre’s Might (of course with all of these you would eventually respec later). If you really want to use EoR as soon as possible, that’s fine too – slap an Ectoplasm or two (or three, lol) on your jewelry slots and/or pick up the the Bard’s Harp devotion for your energy needs. But honestly throughout the early game it may be easier to level with one of those other skills.

Not if you know how to get energy regen early on. If you are brand new, you have other mechanics to worry about so EoR can be a bit struggling for a brand new player to begin with I’d say.

Otherwise ectoplasms, rings with energy regen, getting presensce of virtue up high, some skill cost reduction like 2nd node in owl, focusing prism, and also “of insight” on green items.

This is pretty much it! It also has Viper, Sailor’s Guide and Solemn Watcher.

I recommend looking up leveling guides. This is the endgame build. But I imagine energy issue can be solved with the use of Focusing prism and couple of ectoplasms and some devotions.

Good to know, thanks! And what skills are your devos bound to? The only one I’m set on is Bat for EoR, but I’m curious as to where the others (esp. Eldritch Fire) would be most effective.

I actually chose to bind Bat to Stormbox, Eldritch Fire to EoR, Magi to Inquisitor Seal, Revenant to Vire’s Might and Ulzuin’s Torch to Guardians of Empyrion (last one is pretty standard).

Is there any chance you could provide screenshots of the build with the devotions? With Grimtools down it is hard to know what skills I should be taking, thanks.