[1.1.4.2] Spin Doctors: Two Princes - Couple of Simple EoR Paladins - 6:30m Crucible, easy SR 75-76, no greens [g3][c+][sr+]

Which one? I think Lightning one I deleted or remade in my GDstash save folder by accident, so can only help with a fire one. If you need it.

1 Like

I was doing the lightning one, but I can always change it back to the fire one.

Ascension mod on Oathkeeperā€™s Conduit with Pierce res. Craft for Armor. Osyrā€™s Wisdom augments on jewellery. Ravagerā€™s Rage on swords.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Is this build still playable? I heard everywhere that cyclone set builds are not playable anymore and that epic set got better stats after all the nerfs?
I ask cause i got all pieces together now after farming 3 month for my set
Xo xo kappa kappa trollololol

Really? I farmed from like release and just completed my cyclone set yesterday and itā€™s not playable anymore? The fuck are you doing crate?

4 Likes

Good taste in music. Just go ahead, now!

1 Like

I know, right, what a tragedy! You need immediately to unistall GD and quit forevaaa :rofl:

Seriously I think it might suffer some blows, but Cyclone EoR is one of the more consistent builds in FG era. And fire is looking hot as hell.

hey! i was first here and shit posting, why get x1x1x1x2 all the likes?! WTF! I quit!

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you Mad_lee for these builds. Iā€™ve played both of them, but finally kept the second spin doctors with Cyclon set. Both of the 2 builds are very interesting, fun to play. I havenā€™t test it in Crucible but at the moment iā€™ve conquered SR50 without too much problems. Farm Crucible should not be a problem.

However, iā€™ve tried to make some change in the devotionā€™s points allocation. It would be great if you give me your points of view. Iā€™m not very good at theory, i may have been wrong. I wish the different RR will stack ā€¦ but maybe not !

Concerning my stuff : a not so bad Resistant Solael sect legguard of Destruction in place of M. Legwraps of the Tranquil Mind, Mythical Dawnshard Hauberk in place of Fateweaverā€™s Raiment, and Allagastā€™s Stormgem in place of Solael Stormfire Seal.
Here is my Grimtool link :
ā€“ AlphaOmega Grimtool Link ā€“

Thanks.

Frankly you missed important stat-slow res.

Slow is the single most important CC resistance, you will be killed often, when slowed. Thatā€™s why you need to cover it. Tranquil are doing wonders in that regard.

Honestly, I donā€™t like your pants choice. As Nery said, you are missing out on slow res - a stat that is super important for spinners. Itā€™s a difference between dead and alive spinner tbh.

Devotions - not a fun of going for Reckless Tempest. Spear provides better stats and it leeches like crazy with itā€™s weapon damage and reduced CDR. We are also converting most of its aether part into lightning.

Thank you for your advices and comments.

Iā€™ve taken Tranquil Mind again and adapted augments, given up Reckless Tempest and (sadly) Elemental Storm to get Spear of The Heavens and keep Hand of Ultos. Iā€™m leveling Spear ā€¦ will see at the 15/15 if itā€™s better than Tempest + Elemental Storm. However you are right, stats are better in Spear, what i like in Tempest is the 30% chance to get +200% lightning damage. Itā€™s significant with a high crit potential and RR.
I know that you are right concerning the Slow Resist stat ; however i was not often dying ā€¦ anyway, I was not dying :slight_smile: (just one final shard of a SR step have been a little problem with some death around 45-50). But future steps and Naked Crucible might be more complicated without a good Slow Resistance. Have 65% now. But itā€™s at a price of a loss of Dps, lifepoints and ADCtH. Itā€™s not a so high loss. Will think about a good green ring in place of Allagastā€™s Stormgem if i get a roll of Vampiric ā€¦ with good resist.
Anyway, thank you one more time for these spining doctor build : really enjoying it ! And finally, it seems to be still viable.

2 Likes

1.1.4.2 Update

So Zantai almost killed this spec with nerfs from all possible angles. Had to rethink it a bit to make it work. Not the crusher it used to be. You actually gotta be careful in Crucible now. Thanks to @sir_spanksalot for some solid advice about what item setup could work. Uploaded a video of 6:46 Crucible run with one resistant mutator.

2 Likes

Glad I could help with an already beastly spec mate :slight_smile:

What does the dual wield ability come from?

Dual wield is through the medal. You need this one or the non mythical version at least. If you donā€™t have them, use Direwolf crest but ofc itā€™s DPS loss.

Well, Iā€™m only lvl 67 atm. Playing a slightly different build with sword n board style EoR, Endurance(relic), Empowered Stormguard, Hyrianā€™s Glare and Elemental Seeker. Iā€™m not getting much damage from the shield, but I donā€™t need crit to proc anything. Still, Iā€™m thinking about whatā€™s best in the long run. I already have my devotion xp spread out after several changes. Should I go for Ulzuinā€™s Torch?

Do whatever best for your levelling build. Your endgame build will be different.

I would rather go 2h fire EoR than Shield and sword. Check Homestead faction vendor for 2h fire weapon. I am using it currently in my Shieldbreaker leveling.