[1.1.3.0] The Luminari Runefather - DW ranged Infiltrator - RoH + Bladetrap + WPS (c+) (sr+)

Introduction:
This will be a short post from me. I’ve been wanting to post something new for a while, but I don’t really have time to play anymore. With that being said, I choose to do something different. This is a fun take on the overdone Rune of Hagarrad Infiltrator. It uses the full Luminari Regalia set plus the blade trap conduit to make all mobs vulnerable to Blade trap for at least .48 seconds (nemesis spawns have 138% trap resist. They will be affected by 12% of the 4 second duration = .48 seconds) This allows for massive 35% da shred with about ~25% uptime. With crucible buffs this leads to comically high chances to crit. By timing when you cast blade trap you can guarantee most of your RoH projectiles crit, thus mitigating some of the shotgun damage nerf. Also, the Luminari set will lead to regular mobs being trapped / frozen even longer. Defense is covered decent armor, decent physical resist, aura of censure, good leech, and level 22 inquisitor seal. Elemental resist overcap is low here outside of standing on seal, so being aware of that is important.

This wont blow through crucible in under 6 mins…. but it has respectable clear times while being very safe and is poor pilot friendly. Crucible clear times bounce between 8-9 minutes for me, but I’m pretty rusty at the moment (I never was a top tier pilot anyways) The unstoppable and resistant mutators will slow you down.

I haven’t done much SR with it, but I did clear a 75. Not sure if that can be checked up to luck or if it is reliable.

The Build:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOk9qPN

Pretty straight forward… pumped up rune of hag + shard of beronath and inquisitor WPS.

Video:
https://plays.tv/s/MG48uYuRP5Er

https://plays.tv/s/MG48uYuRP5Er

3 Likes

WB, Valinov. This concept looks kind weak-ish in damage department, especially for cold Infiltrator, not gonna lie. Maybe you can squeeze out a bit more damage with purple Alkamos rings? Or even Ice and Fire, did you test those options?

Also devotion map is kind of losing you damage, I would recommend build a stronger more offensive map with just Revenant.

this build wasnt made to be top tier damage. it was made to be something different. Changing rings results in loss of max overcap on seal, needing another 4 points in blade trap, and a loss of elemental damage.

Dropping crown and taking murmur would be a good damage boost, but I took crown because I wanted to try to maximize -elemental rr instead of going cold. The original concept didnt invest in runes, but was more of a pure elemental autoattacker. I just didnt swap devotions after changed skill distribution

yeah but Revenant is already enough for flat RR, mate. I haven’t noticed that you haven’t taken Murmur, that’s a big damage loss.

I understand that it’s a “fun build”, but you can easily squeeze it in 7:30 time bracket without losing any of the tankiness.

Yeah was more of a derp thing on my part. Today is only day I have off this week, so trying to get as much done as possible. I do hope to have something up on that defiler I shared with you awhile back too

yeah, that Defiler is the shit if I remember correctly. Would be a first and only working Defiler in FG (by working I mean capable of 3 runs during a duration of 3 blessings with Banner).

Hey I played before in AoM with this set.At the time I was not possesing many legendary items and also had Deciever,so what to do?Killed two birds with one stone.So good to see Luminari build,Valinov!