[1.1.3.1] Green build DW cold Infiltrator Gladiator in ~ 6 minutes

Lately, I managed sub 6 once on a Chillstrife+Silver Sentinel RoH hybrid (sad shadow of the former glory) but the run was perfect, all the mutators, no Kuba, Alexes and Gravas all the time, etc. I used two Runecaster’s of Scorched Runes (I figured I don’t need super high flat with a hybrid).

With yours it’s debatable and maybe untestable what affixes are best. Difference is small and rng is there even in crucible. Provided you hit a perfect run, in theory, I think double Runecaster’s should be fastest.

Lantern is a cool idea @ya1

@Nery, I think ya’s adjustment with Lanter instead of Jackal + Scholar’s is spot on. All is left to figure out is combination of optimal prefixes/affixes on daggers.

Lul. There are already builds with 10 active buttons. so this seems even lazy to me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s one thing if a build is based on a rotation of cooldown skills and completely different thing if a build is an auto-attacker or spam-caster. More buttons on auto-attackers or spam-casters translates into dps loss.

even if a button provides rr?

it really depends on how strong is an auto-attack and if it’s the only extra button and how strong current RR already is, etc. All-in-all, a lot of factors. Good example is Belgothian: Blademaster is faster and stronger then Infiltrator despite latter having more RR and even more crit. (infiltrator is tankier ofc).

I switched to that devotion setup to try and I’m chewing through stuff like never before (I’ve had a Conjurer, Cabalist, and Warlord before this). The only niggle I have is with Dying God, specifically Hungering Void.

I didn’t check what it did beforehand and on my first run I was suddenly losing a lot of life. I was in the Undergrowth so I assumed it was poisoning at first, but it was HV. I can offset the loss with Pneumatic Burst or Word of Renewal but it’s still a big hit to my life pool.

Basically, I’d rather drop it as I’m happy with the performance otherwise. As I see it, I have two ways to go

• Keep the first 3/4 nodes for the OA/DA and put the other 2/3 elsewhere
  • Put all 6 points elsewhere

but where? Scorpion, Behemoth, Solemn Watcher, Dryad? Any suggestions? Cheers.

HP drain is negligible as long as you keep fighting. If you feel uncomfortable with such playstyle or you don’t have endgame gear yet, you can put last two points anywhere you want basically.

@Nery Did you test stuff? )

I tested build with double Runecaster and devotions by ya.Complete 4 runs and died 2,build is little bit squishy,but I play risky on purpose.

Also on current patch can’t get over 10 FPS in Crucible in some waves,so my times aren’t impressive,fastest run is 5.35. Tonight will try to improve it.

Those were mine devotions only slightly improved by ya! MINE! ALL THE CREDIT TO ME!!!1

But do test “classical” frostborn of shattering daggers too if you have time :smiley:

What would be the optimal 5 mutators to roll for a perfect run?

Ignited, armored, berserking, marked, ???

Mutators, probably.But it depends on enemies. Perfectly Valdaran, Reaper, Benni. ,Alex and maybe Grava as nemesis. And Theodin at 169.

On cold dw best nemeses you can get is two reapers maiden and alex/fabius. Because they run up to you quickly and got low res.

Double Frostborn of Shattering might be better overall. Most of build’s dmg is wpn dmg. Flat is king. Runecaster’s might produce a faster run if you roll a perfect run with more aetherial/chthonic mobs and bosses.

Updated the build !

Since I lose some times in crucial waves, maybe should test agro abuse everything in 160/170 and use cluster not to waste time repositioning myself.

1 Like