[1.1.3.1] The Final Brutality - Brutallax Pierce Trickster sub 7min Cruci 151-170 - 6:38 best run

Vitality PB should work.Maybe not to the level of Dervish,Witch Hunter or Reaper.

I didn’t mean that one of course. That should work, sure. Just huge mana problems without Dervish’s regen and gonna need different devotion map. But you can go haywire with crit damage from Stormcaller’s Pact there (would probably still be slower then Dervish).

Nice build and surprising results for this concept. You really should not quit!

I said unexplored. Vit PB trickster has been done many times before Dervish existed :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry. I’ll come back once enough updates have passed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, I thought we are fellow SEA brothers… :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for mentioning me x1x2. :wink:

I actually hoped that your last build (for a while) to be something with BWC, as I remember your internal knight BWC sorcerer to be one of my build reference when I started playing.

I got burnt out too but I still have so many ideas to test. So I might stick around for a little bit. Have a good break mate!

1 Like

Don’t blame me, I was given bad data! The people responsible have been sacked.

Hey my threads are otherwise solid! And who would try SR set? That thing was supposed to be generic! Nerf it I say! Nerrrrrfffff

I swear imma punch your pet turtle in a dick if that happens!

Let us leave pets out of this :turtle:

Boo,after all this buff this and buff that topics,your real agenda was to Nerf SR set :angry:

If that happens,you’re really doomed :smile:

1 Like

If SR set is nerfed I won’t care if it’s a pet I’ll kill.

1 Like

I don’t support nerfing SR set. The game needs an easy all-in-one solution for players who are yet to learn how to build without crutches. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oops,x1 will turn your :bird: in :skull:

1 Like

Law of conservation of pets: pets can never be created nor destroyed. It can only be transformed to another form.

1 Like

Well to get SR set you have fo be a good builder anyway. SR 60 isn’t something easy

I was just teasing :wink:

I feel SR set is a tad overtuned for being generic but it doesn’t seem to particularly displace other items out of existence and even enabled some struggling build concepts to become good so I am fond of the set.

And yeah, it’s not easy to get either. Unlike the other items the requirement for obtaining this set is only for dedicated players so I don’t see any harm.

2 Likes

Perfect description SR’s current role as “weird build enabler” is perfect for it.

@x1x1x1x2 It was great joy seeing your build concepts but the burnout is understandable. I can completely relate to how you feel right now having felt that way towards the final days of my build posting period. Glad to hear you will stick around the forums.

Also Warhammer 40K or Warhammer Fantasy? Haven’t played either so just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

SR set is only like that for melee builds tho. Casters need too much skill mods for SR set to be viable on them.

And it’s Total War: Warhammer 2. I think it’s fantasy. I’m not really familiar with Warhammer, just made it my first Total War game cause I heard it’s the best for beginners.

It´s Warhammer Fantasy. :slight_smile: