[1.1.4.0-1.1.9.1] The Undead Shinobi of Cairn - PB Reaper, Gladiator in ~ 6 minutes

Hi! I am also a fan of PB skill and it’s visuals.

Yes on cold you have FX change as well. I think vitality version is tdefinetely stronger than cold though. You can still make a Harra build (either Infiltrator or Spellbreaker) or go non full set.

1 Like

You can also play Cold Chillspikes (Pierce is also an option) which look similar:

Skill (link to YT) Item (link to GrimTools) Damage types Item type Level
Chillspikes Seal of the Night Weapon, Piercing, Cold, Frostburn component 75

Pretty damaging with Mythical Northern Wyrm for example, other converting items and high casting speed.

2 Likes

Why is there a 30% Elemental to Vit conversion on Spectral Binding from the medal ?? There is no elemental dmg on the skill :confused:

This is global conversion that you get when having this skill active and the medal equipped.

1 Like

Ah ok :smiley: thanks!

Hi @Nery , one question, are you skipping BH/Soul Harvest because it would impterupt the PB spamming too much? Otherwhise seems like some good dmg especially with additional elemental conversion now

1 Like

Yes, exactly the reason I am skipping BH. Worth noting as well PB have small weapon damage, so damage increase won’t worth losing QoL. In heavy WD focused builds Soul Harvest is great buff.

Green medal was added in the game shortly before the build last update and definitely improved it.

I am reviving my old PB build by following your build. btw, it is okay to use Blade Trap, instead of Ring of Steel? your regard

Most bosses and champions are immune or near-immune to Blade Trap, unless you support it with Rimetongue set or Conduit. But that would break your Demonslayer set.

I didn’t know that. Thanks for pointing out

While I look for that MI belt/medal with Butchery affix, is it okay to use Moonsilauke’s Pauldron?

here is my current build

your regard

p.s. Groble Death Effigy is not necessary, right?

1 Like

You can check this newer version (from top 20 builds) Reaper, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Death Effigy with good rolls can be pretty good or use the one from my topic. Korvan shoulders are better fit for this build, since converting elemental to vitality is very useful, but you can still use Moose as placeholder item.